🌟 SALE - princess' art shop! [TBT & RLC]

Would it be possible to order two villagers of the animated villager style 5 clean finish? In two separate gifs so I can have them face each other? Obviously for twice the TBT for one + more! I just thought I'd ask before sending in the order form! 🥰

These are so CUTE. I would love if you made an animated Kiki. Style: (include ref of style if applicable) Animated villager, please! Clean finish. Ref:
e4713a6d1954a2bbec2d735cf364fb110d14c1d9.png
TopsTexTopCoatLMother5.png
Background colour/theme: Can she be holding a broomstick and wearing the mom's apron in denim? It'd be cute if she had a similar expression to the one she's making in the screenshot above. 💖 Other notes: (pose etc.) Maybe there could be some fall leaves? idk! Payment: 43tbt

Sure thing! Ill get started as soon as I get home :)
Post automatically merged:

Would it be possible to order two villagers of the animated villager style 5 clean finish? In two separate gifs so I can have them face each other? Obviously for twice the TBT for one + more! I just thought I'd ask before sending in the order form! 🥰
Sure thing! You can order as many as you will like!

These are so CUTE. I would love if you made an animated Kiki.

Style: (include ref of style if applicable) Animated villager, please! Clean finish.
Ref:
e4713a6d1954a2bbec2d735cf364fb110d14c1d9.png
TopsTexTopCoatLMother5.png

Background colour/theme: Can she be holding a broomstick and wearing the mom's apron in denim? It'd be cute if she had a similar expression to the one she's making in the screenshot above. 💖
Other notes: (pose etc.) Maybe there could be some fall leaves? idk!
Payment: 43tbt
Is there any specific movements you want Kiki to have? Thx

Hi guys, I am back from my break! My exams are coming up, but I do have free time between studying so I want to reopen my shop for art requests! Pricing will be on the first post :)

hi again!! i was wondering if you’d be open to drawing celeste? ☺

Style (include ref of style if applicable): style 2!! i’d definitely love for it to be similar to your example of joey in terms of design + the circle background!
Ref: will include below!
Background colour/theme: i’d love for it to match the bird in my signature!
Other notes (pose etc.): i’d love for her pose to be exactly like the photo but instead of her turned towards the right (like she is in the reference), i’d love for her to be turned towards the left!
Payment: 50tbt
14A90A71-8939-49AA-AB45-1503DEED285A.jpeg

Last edited:
hi again!! i was wondering if you’d be open to drawing celeste? ☺

Style (include ref of style if applicable): style 2!! i’d definitely love for it to be similar to your example of joey in terms of design + the circle background!
Ref: will include below!
Background colour/theme: i’d love for it to match the butterfly in my signature!
Other notes (pose etc.): i’d love for her pose to be exactly like the photo but instead of her turned towards the right (like she is in the reference), i’d love for her to be turned towards the left!
Payment: 50tbt

Thank you for ordering! I can do that but not for the next 2-3 days sorry. Also- would you like the light hitting her from behind? Or still from the front? Ty!

Back