• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Samus Sig

Grawr

Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Please comment on this one, compare it to the rest of mine if possible...better, worse?

I need suggestions, so I know if I should make another one simaler to this for the Sig Contest, or go for something different.

Thanks in advance.

samusxm4.png

Well, first of all, there should be another layer with an unblurred samus... and maybe somehow make it so that the blur fits more into the background.

Hrmm.... Not bad. But the text Suckzors. :gyroidwink: Try something different.

OddCrazyMe said:
Hrmm.... Not bad. But the text Suckzors. :gyroidwink: Try something different.
I can only use the texts' Gimp provides...and they all Suckzors, so... >_<

But, people, please compare to my other sigs...better or worse than the lot of them?

*****ums said:
That one is okay. I think you have some better ones though.
Thanks, please be specific though...

I need to know what to be going for during this Sig Contest...

Oh right.. xP. Well.. maybe make the text a little bolder? And also make Samus stand out a little more. But that's just me, everyone has different opinions.

I think that you overdid the blur/wind effect. I also think that the Text needs to be brighter.

BTW: You can add new fonts to Gimp. Go to dafont.com, download the ones you want, and put them in the C:/WINDOWS/Fonts directry. The next time you load Gimp, the new fonts will show up.

Zelandonia said:
I think that you overdid the blur/wind effect. I also think that the Text needs to be brighter.

BTW: You can add new fonts to Gimp. Go to dafont.com, download the ones you want, and put them in the C:/WINDOWS/Fonts directry. The next time you load Gimp, the new fonts will show up.
So many times I've tried this...

I can't ever find the "C:/WINDOWS/" thing...

:'(

I have never used Gimp.. and probably never will.. so I can't help you with that. Sorry, I hope you find a way to.. do what ever you needed to do.

:(

Thanks, *****.

I'm tryin' a new sig right now...Paper Mario...hope this one works out.

Sorry to say i dont really like this one i hope the paper mario one comes out good because i love paper mario.

Monkey09 said:
Sorry to say i dont really like this one i hope the paper mario one comes out good because i love paper mario.
The paper mario one I was gonna use ended up really choppy...

Any other suggestions on a character i can make my sig about?

Back