• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Sanrio, amiibo items, japanese holiday items etc

ivorystar

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (189) +
Hi everyone! I am so close getting my final bell saver badge so I'm selling lots of stuff. Here is a list of what I have now. If you can't find what you want I am taking orders too. I'm only taking IGB's but I do have a wishlist too.
Thanks!
My wishlist (title need for catalogue) http://moridb.com/catalogs/9OwFLnXYZk

pompompurin tv
pompompurin rack
pompompurin floor
pompompurin outfit
pompompurin shoes
kerokeroppi tray
kerokeroppi pin
kerokeroppi doll
kerokeroppi cake
kerokeroppi wall x2
gray patterned floorx2
my melody wall
my melody floor
my melody chair
my melody dress
kiki and lala pin
kiki and lala outfit
kiki and lala shoes
cinnamoroll jacket
Hello kitty wall x2
Hello kitty floor
Hello kitty outfit
Hello kitty dress x2
Hello kitty shoes
Hello kitty drawers
Hello kitty bed

dango x3
cucumber horsex2
rice cakex5
newsprint helmetx5
ogre's wig
blue ogre maskx5

lucky doll
pink wood floor x2
compact car
katie's picturex4
cypress plant
strapped book
decorative plate
bathroom shelfx2
rolling carts
sample case
cash tray
stacked magazines
box-shaped seat
natural low table
basic teacher desk
natural bench
pastel low table
lectern with mic

cucco ornament
lon lon milk
heart
hyrule wall

red pikmin x2
fi mask
yellow pikmin
arwing
triforce
Wii U

scenic painting
beautiful statue
great statue
warm paiting
wistful
robust statue

Other:
skinny mushroom
balloon clockx2
ballon hatx3
balloon dresser
balloon closetx2
balloon sofa
balloon table
balloon-dog lamp
world map
forest wallx2
forest floorx2
old wallpaper
old flooring
creepy floor
boxing-ring mat
rose sofa
pink wet suit

Any orderable items 10k igb per items
all sanrio amiibos 50k igb per items
all zelda amiibos 50k igb per items
most WA amiibos 50k igb per items

Last edited:
Rafael of Novaria
FC: 3111-0142-6226

I would like to buy, please:
Pompompurin outfit and TV
Kerokeroppi doll, pins, wall, tray
My Melody chair, dress
Kiki and Lala pin, outfit, shoes
Cinnamoroll jacket
Hello Kitty dress, outfit
14 items @ 50k each=700,000k
``````````````````````
cucco ornament
heart
Hyrule wall
3 items @ 50k each=150,000k

old wallpaper
old flooring
boxing ring mat
3 items @ 10k each=30k

I may be adding a lot more to this, but for now...

These are added after Skunk posted, but please ask him/her if I can buy one of each:
dango, cucumber horse, rice cake, newsprint helmet, and blue ogre mask.

I also want a long list of the WA items, but Skunk posted for those first, also, so it's only fair that Skunk gets them, of course. Do you have any more of any of those besides the pink wood floor (which I want) and the bathroom shelf (which I also want)?

Thank you!

Last edited:
can i buy all your sanrio and japanese holiday items? along with lon lon milk, and all your wa amiibo items? + pink wet suit x)

edit; Nenya can buy each of the items they requested above me, i don't mind as long as i can get one of each! :J

Last edited:
can i buy all your sanrio and japanese holiday items? along with lon lon milk, and all your wa amiibo items? + pink wet suit x)

edit; Nenya can buy each of the items they requested above me, i don't mind as long as i can get one of each! :J

Thank you, Skunk! I appreciate this.

Rafael of Novaria

I would like to buy, please:
Pompompurin outfit and TV
Kerokeroppi doll, pins, wall, tray
My Melody chair, dress
Kiki and Lala pin, outfit, shoes
Cinnamoroll jacket
Hello Kitty dress, outfit
14 items @ 50k each=700,000k
``````````````````````
cucco ornament
heart
Hyrule wall
3 items @ 50k each=150,000k

old wallpaper
old flooring
boxing ring mat
3 items @ 10k each=30k

I may be adding a lot more to this, but for now...

These are added after Skunk posted, but please ask him/her if I can buy one of each:
dango, cucumber horse, rice cake, newsprint helmet, and blue ogre mask.

I also want a long list of the WA items, but Skunk posted for those first, also, so it's only fair that Skunk gets them, of course. Do you have any more of any of those besides the pink wood floor (which I want) and the bathroom shelf (which I also want)?

Thank you!

Great! I will get all those ready for you :D I have tons of WA items. (pink wood floor and bathroom shelf included )you can keep posting what you want on this thread. I'll keep checking. For now I have all your 20 items ready for pick up. let me know when you are available :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes of course! Nenya has bought lot of sanrio items too so would you like me get those too or just the ones available? If you want me to get those sanrio items I'll get your order ready tonight. If not they are all ready for pick up. I will calculate the total and write it on this thread :)

I am available to pick up now if you still are. I will be adding another order asap, also. Thanks!

Hiya! i don't really want anything, but taking a look at your wishlist I can give you these:
Ancient wall, green new year's hat, meadow vista, paintball wall, saharah's desert, and sci fi wall.
Let me know if you still need them~

@ Skunk
55 items *50k igb = 2750k
1 item 10k igb = 10k
pompompurin rack
pompompurin floor
pompompurin shoes
kerokeroppi cake
kerokeroppi wall
gray patterned floorx2
my melody wall
my melody floor
Hello kitty wall x2
Hello kitty floor
Hello kitty dress
Hello kitty shoes
Hello kitty drawers
Hello kitty bed
dango x2
cucumber horse
rice cakex4
newsprint helmetx4
ogre's wig
blue ogre maskx4
lucky doll
pink wood floor x2
compact car
katie's picturex4
cypress plant
strapped book
decorative plate
bathroom shelfx2
rolling carts
sample case
cash tray
stacked magazines
box-shaped seat
natural low table
basic teacher desk
natural bench
pastel low table
lectern with mic
pink wet suit

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am available to pick up now if you still are. I will be adding another order asap, also. Thanks!

Great! let me add your fc and i will vm you when my gates are open thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hiya! i don't really want anything, but taking a look at your wishlist I can give you these:
Ancient wall, green new year's hat, meadow vista, paintball wall, saharah's desert, and sci fi wall.
Let me know if you still need them~

I would love to have them!!! Thank you :D

Last edited:
gonna take out all the bells and put them in storage, let me know when i can stop by! 0:

edit: if anything id just like furniture if the outfits are taken!

Last edited:
Can i get the Cucumber Horse x2, Newspaper Helmet, Ogres wig, Blue ogre mask, and Katies pic?

- - - Post Merge - - -

thats 300,000 IGB

gonna take out all the bells and put them in storage, let me know when i can stop by! 0:

edit: if anything id just like furniture if the outfits are taken!

Hi! I will lay the items out and then I will open my gates. Should be really quick but I will vm/pm you when the gates are open. About the sanrio items I will just lay out all the items in the list I wrote above. If you want any more let me know :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can i get the Cucumber Horse x2, Newspaper Helmet, Ogres wig, Blue ogre mask, and Katies pic?

- - - Post Merge - - -

thats 300,000 IGB

@ jasher: of course! Most of the japanese items are taken so I am going to have to reorder them. I will let you know asap when the items are ready :)

Last edited:
Sorry i didn't see the message before, let me know when you're able to take them :)

Rafael of Novaria

Second order:

dango
cucumber horse
rice cake
newsprint helmet
blue ogre mask

lucky doll
pink wood floor
strapped books
decorative plate
bathroom shelf
rolling cart
sample case
cash tray
basic teachers desk
pastel low table

15 items @ 50k each=750,000

im ready whenever to come pick up the items ^__^ i might actually order more sanrio items from you after i pick up these if thats ok!

Sorry i didn't see the message before, let me know when you're able to take them :)

Thank you! I will vm/pm you when i'm ready :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rafael of Novaria

Second order:

dango
cucumber horse
rice cake
newsprint helmet
blue ogre mask

lucky doll
pink wood floor
strapped books
decorative plate
bathroom shelf
rolling cart
sample case
cash tray
basic teachers desk
pastel low table

15 items @ 50k each=750,000

I will order those right away. Just to make sure though I'm pretty sure I put dango, cucumber horse, rice cake, newsprint helmet, blue ogre mask in the last order...if not sorry! but if i did would you like me to reorder these?

- - - Post Merge - - -

im ready whenever to come pick up the items ^__^ i might actually order more sanrio items from you after i pick up these if thats ok!

gates are open :D and please do order away :)

Yes, I did get those five items...thanks, I didn't pay for them yet, though. Got confused by your 20 item comment, but we are good now. I don't need more of those, just the last ten items. I do still owe you 750k. Thanks for noticing...just started cataloging them!

Yes, I did get those five items...thanks, I didn't pay for them yet, though. Got confused by your 20 item comment, but we are good now. I don't need more of those, just the last ten items. I do still owe you 750k. Thanks for noticing...just started cataloging them!

Yeah sorry about that! I should have said 25... i don't know what I was thinking. I will pm you when I get your order ready :)

Yeah sorry about that! I should have said 25... i don't know what I was thinking. I will pm you when I get your order ready :)

No worries! Can you get other items from the Sanrio series that are not on your list? I have missing pieces here and there that I would love to fill in.

Back