• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Sanrio Items- 10 tbt per item or 500 tbt for everything

Katelyn

Check out my PWYW Shops~
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Jack
Lucky
Purple Bat Potion
Lobo
Mint
Coco
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Ruby
Isabelle
Feedback
100% (712) +
So, I'm buying Sanrio items for my little brother because he won't take them from me even though I literally just got the set of cards in the mail this morning lol. I'll post his wishlist down below

Offering 10 tbt per item OR 500 tbt if you could deliver them all at once

http://moridb.com/catalogs/yauOLd2jU9

Awesome! When would you be able to trade?

maybe 5 minutes? I just need to put the items in my locker bc they're laid out on the beach atm. will I be adding your fc or his?

maybe 5 minutes? I just need to put the items in my locker bc they're laid out on the beach atm. will I be adding your fc or his?

My friend code, he's doing homework right now so I'm just going to hold them for now. Btw, I'm going to apologize in advance for my town. I'm trying to organize some items so I can transfer them to a new town so just place the items wherever you can find space xP

My friend code, he's doing homework right now so I'm just going to hold them for now. Btw, I'm going to apologize in advance for my town. I'm trying to organize some items so I can transfer them to a new town so just place the items wherever you can find space xP

that's okay. did your brother want the red striped socks as well? I noticed it's basically all the sanrio clothes except that one not sure if it was just missed

that's okay. did your brother want the red striped socks as well? I noticed it's basically all the sanrio clothes except that one not sure if it was just missed

Yes, he does. He might have just missed it. Thank you for noticing!

Back