• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling ♡ Sanrio items ♡

Juliana

Hi~
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (3) +
Hi!

I'm selling a visit to:

Chelsea's RV (My Melody)
Rilla's RV (Hello Kitty)
Toby's RV (Keroppi)

? I'm charging 3 TBT per Item!

haii! May I purchase keroppi pins for 3 tbt? And a visit to Toby's RV? c:

Great thank you so much! My gate is open so you can come over anytime now :)

Your welcome! And also Is your connection working okay? Because I been trying to come to your town, and something went wrong. :<

Huh that’s weird... it should be fine :\ I just re opened the gate maybe it works now!

Because it kept saying "Failed to connect to partner's device." And I don't know if the internet connection is isn't working over there, but mine should be doing fine. :<

Because it kept saying "Failed to connect to partner's device." And I don't know if the internet connection is isn't working over there, but mine should be doing fine. :<

Maybe it works if I try to travel to your town. I have the pins with me so I could drop them off, you just wouldn?t be able to visit the RV :(

Maybe it works if I try to travel to your town. I have the pins with me so I could drop them off, you just wouldn’t be able to visit the RV :(

It's alright! I guess I should try opening my gates, this time. To see if it works. c:

It's alright! I guess I should try opening my gates, this time. To see if it works. c:

The same error showed up with me aswell! ))): I?m gonna try something real quick and I?ll get back to you in a moment! I?m so sorry for the inconvenience..

The same error showed up with me aswell! ))): I‘m gonna try something real quick and I‘ll get back to you in a moment! I‘m so sorry for the inconvenience..

It's alright! Please take your time, as much as you need! :<

It's alright! Please take your time, as much as you need! :<

Hey there! I just tried a few things and it seems like my wifi stopped working correctly:( I?m gonna try to fix it by tomorrow. So we could try again tomorrow around the same time again... only if you want of course. I can give you back the 3 TBT if you want. I?m really sorry for this mess!

Hey there! I just tried a few things and it seems like my wifi stopped working correctly:( I‘m gonna try to fix it by tomorrow. So we could try again tomorrow around the same time again... only if you want of course. I can give you back the 3 TBT if you want. I‘m really sorry for this mess!

haii again! It's alright, I kind of figured what was the problem, but yes of course we can do that tomorrow around the same time, I will available all this week, since i'm on spring break for the time being. And please you may keep the 3 tbt, it's for this, so i'm trusting you for this topic. :3

haii again! It's alright, I kind of figured what was the problem, but yes of course we can do that tomorrow around the same time, I will available all this week, since i'm on spring break for the time being. And please you may keep the 3 tbt, it's for this, so i'm trusting you for this topic. :3

Thank you so much for your trust and patience! I will message you tomorrow as soon as the wifi ist working again.

Hello! Can I buy the My Melody vanity for 3 TBT, and a visit to Chelsea's RV? Thanks in advance~

Hey again! I finally fixed the problem it should work just fine now!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! Can I buy the My Melody vanity for 3 TBT, and a visit to Chelsea's RV? Thanks in advance~

Hey! Of course you can, what time would be best for you?

Hey again! I finally fixed the problem it should work just fine now!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! Of course you can, what time would be best for you?

haii again! And I'm glad to hear that, is right now a good time for me to come? :3

Back