• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Sanrio special furniture + more

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this would be a good time for us all to take a deep breath and remember a few things.

1.) The OP is just one person, with life duties and responsibilities outside of Animal Crossing.
2.) We in the USA *just* got done with one of the most stressful elections in modern history.
3.) There's been no indication that MLPR is going to run off with anyone's Bells. They genuinely do seem to want to just grant everybody's dream items, but I think they overwhelmed themselves a bit, with so many of us have wanting items that take (let's be honest here) multiple trips to fulfill, much effort time travelling to get coupons for, and overall hours of effort.

Take a deep breath. Remember there's another person on the other side of the screen, who's going through a lot right now.

I have faith MLPS will get to us all in time. Remember, at the end of the day, these are just pixels. Fun pixels, but not worth stressing out too much over.

[gets off soapbox]

I never said that I'm mad that MLPR isn't with us. I know he is a living person with their own life and duties. Also, if he is in America it's 200% more stressful. I also don't think that MLPR will run off with our TBT, I (don't remember it clearly, but I think) had a trade with them before and they were very nice and polite. I hope they are alright right now, not only with their work/school, but also with their lives. It's just that they didn't tell us anything in two days and we're (most of us, I hope) worried about what's happening. I didn't mean to be rude or something, I'm a busy person myself and sometimes I just can't. I can't do anything besides sleeping and half learning for exams after my school hours. And TTing takes a **** ton of time, especially if you need to do it multiple times.

All I wanted to say is that they should at least tell us about that they are too overwhelmed right now. We (at least me) don't have a direct contact with them. A lot of people from there will understand.
So, I hope MLPR is alright and safe by now.

After the rain there is always a rainbow.

Last edited:
I think this would be a good time for us all to take a deep breath and remember a few things.

1.) The OP is just one person, with life duties and responsibilities outside of Animal Crossing.
2.) We in the USA *just* got done with one of the most stressful elections in modern history.
3.) There's been no indication that MLPR is going to run off with anyone's Bells. They genuinely do seem to want to just grant everybody's dream items, but I think they overwhelmed themselves a bit, with so many of us have wanting items that take (let's be honest here) multiple trips to fulfill, much effort time travelling to get coupons for, and overall hours of effort.

Take a deep breath. Remember there's another person on the other side of the screen, who's going through a lot right now.

I have faith MLPS will get to us all in time. Remember, at the end of the day, these are just pixels. Fun pixels, but not worth stressing out too much over.

[gets off soapbox]

Thank you for saying so :D
Flutters has a life too <3 I think more people should understand that

o: Im not stressed, i was just asking a question. Not trying to step on toes or anything .-.

Last edited:
He will get to people when he can, he isn't going to let anyone down. I also paid for 6 days and missed Marty's amiibo and the majority of Etollies set. Will just wait for his update

Oh, yeah-- not saying anybody's stepping on toes. From what I've seen, people have been awesome at staying polite, even with two days or more of no contact, which is enough to make anyone feel nervous. Just figured I'd step in just in case stress ends up running higher for anyone involved.

I'll stop talking in MLPR's place now, haha. X3

Ok, ok. Without you we would be more worried everyday xd

Hello Everyone I'm back, and to those thinking I'm going to run off with your tbt please read page 1, I had to make rearrangements because I go to college and it's really hard to keep up with this thread and my academic life. I promise you I WILL make sure each and every one of you get what you paid for :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

[gets off soapbox]

gerbilfluff thank you so much for that :)

Last edited:
Thank you everyone who's been supporting me. I would've said something yesterday but I wasn't feeling myself and it's in my best interest to just take it easy and relax when I feel that way. On another note I have some things to do and I will be checking back on every page I missed(from yesterday)

Thank you everyone who's been supporting me. I would've said something yesterday but I wasn't feeling myself and it's in my best interest to just take it easy and relax when I feel that way. On another note I have some things to do and I will be checking back on every page I missed(from yesterday)

I'm sorry to hear that; I have those days all the time and it's a very draining thing. It zaps me of energy and joy so much that not even naps help! No one is mad or blames you for what's going on, everyone understands :) You're an angel for helping people get these super-coveted items.

Last edited:
Is there a way where i can pay to just.. order the 3 items when ?toile is in and maybe adopt ?toile? :eek: i can pay more than 40 tbt, i understand if that wouldn't work also

Is there a way where i can pay to just.. order the 3 items when ?toile is in and maybe adopt ?toile? :eek: i can pay more than 40 tbt, i understand if that wouldn't work also

Other people can't adopt other people's special amiibo villagers, unfortunately; only the owner of the amiibo may do so via the RV.

I'm sorry to hear that; I have those days all the time and it's a very draining thing. It zaps me of energy and joy so much that not even naps help! No one is mad or blames you for what's going on, everyone understands :) You're an angel for helping people get these super-coveted items.

Thank you :) that makes me feel better about what going on

- - - Post Merge - - -

yup! and no need to pay over 40tbt :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I didnt update the description just yet but this week's special villager is Marty :) I can also make arrangements for Etoile if you missed her!

Hey flutter, I did miss Etoile on the first day. I saw you said we should let you know. But I hate to bother you since I know you were busy, an not feeling yourself lately. Just let me know whenever you can. Im always around. ;) An thank you, take your time don't stress its not good for anyone. :)

Last edited:
Hey flutter, I did miss Etoile on the first day. I saw you said we should let you know. But I hate to bother you since I know you were busy, an not feeling yourself lately. Just let me know whenever you can. Im always around. ;) An thank you, take your time don't stress its not good for anyone. :)

Don't you worry :) I got you covered

Just wondering, but will you be opening your gates at all today? :)

Welcome :) I am very glad I can share the opportunity of obtaining sanrio items, and possibly adopting (I don't know if more than one person can adopt the same amiibo villager so I'm not too sure). This post WILL go on for 6, maybe even another day or so, and the way I'm going to set this up follows:

40tbt ~ access to my town to pickup a set for the week

150tbt ~ access to my town for the entire 6 weeks to get each and every set

Shop Status: Organzing thread

The store is now online. Please note I am changing how this store works because its hectic on me for the current setup. I will individually invite you to my town. How will this work? I will pm when its your turn, and I will be extending the time to more than 6 days, but dont worry the prices wont change!

EDIT PLEASE READ: Hi everyone, I'd like to address a few things. The first thing I'd say is that I'm really sorry if I keep anyone waiting; I dont mean for it to happen. Another thing I want to say is I ask of you to remain patient if I havent reached out to you. Outside of my acnl life I'm in college so it's hard to manage who visit's my town and do school things. I am happy to announce that I will be extending the cycle term so now there will now be sanrio villagers of the week so it's not so rushed for me and you. So instead of this being a 6 day cycle, it will now be a 6 week cycle. Thank you all for taking the time to read this :)

On another note becuse all orders afre backed up, I will be doing a pickup syste until all orders are fufilled, and afer I will allow RV visit making your payment worth it :) Thank you all for your cooperation and I hope I can make everyone happy! Signing out -MLPR_Flutters

If you ordered a pass and you havent visited my town and missed the villaer of the day, please pm or vm me! I will be more than glad to help all of you out!

Currently I have amiibo cards for:
Marty, ?toile, and Rilla
(More are on there way, I can guarantee that)

(I think that's fair pricing, this will be first time I do this for an amiibo series so I don't know if I'm supposed to order or if you can order from the RV)

Sanrio RV of the day: Marty

To keep every visit organized I will have a list of who's next to visit

ViP
Hermione Granger
ThatOneMarshalFangirl
marthaxrae
LinkToTheWorld

Day access
Johally (2-day access)
SinnerTheCat
Onyxcat
Pokemanz
yurimei
Gabi<3AnimalCrossing
p e p p e r
2leafclover

6-day access
gerbilfluff
Pentipell
watermelonPuff
FruitsChinpoG (thanks for the tip, really appreciate it! :) )
Mari
Emile
StarwaveImpulse
Sasha086
Spy
MokaAkashiya
44mg
Riley9
Ayanie
alicerulez
cuddle
Hopeless Opus
Orieii
M4RCKY
Tapeu
Adriana22575
milk.desu
P. Star
tiz
BiG-K

to make this list and everything more Organized I will arrange from the list whos next in line

ps: I want to apologize to anyone I miss, I dont mean to :)

Below are pictures in English of the villagers that are included in the set
View attachment 187935
View attachment 187936
View attachment 187937
View attachment 187938
View attachment 187939
View attachment 187940

i'm in. sending tbt now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm in. sending tbt now!

sent enough for all 6 days

Ooh! In the 150TBT deal, is this for every villager in the Sanrio series? If so, then I'd like to take that, please ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back