• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop [SANRIO, STREETPASS, HYBRIDS and more!]

50 tbt for the ice set and 25 tbt for the white festive tree? can go higher if needed c:

Last edited:
CLOSED FOR NOW, PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANY MORE OFFERS UNTIL I OPEN BACK UP AGAIN, THANK YOU ^^

you can still put the order, but i'll work on it once i relax a bit having a shop is too stressful D: i'll probably start working on the orders again in 15-20 minutes, you can still post though

Xandra, my dear, you've gotten rich so fast! I wish my shop was this succesful, lol!

Going to sleep, please don't make more requests until tomorrow when i get back online, thank you ^^

Hiya! ^_^ Could I possibly buy the shaved ice lamp if you still have it? (And would it be possible for me to simply catalog the campus set, I'll still pay some Tbt though!) I'm rubbish with offers, just lmk what you'd want for it!

hey! tweeter, cloud making machine, and all hello kitty items (except for the outfit) please :) 45tbt?

Last edited:
Woah guys! Very impressive i had almost 20 sanrio items i believe, and they're all almost gone! XD Only 2 Sanrio items left, which are 2 items out of the Kerokerokeropi set, but there's tons of hybrids and other items left!

hey! o:< can i buy the rest of your white carnations? that's 7 so 14tbt? owo

Woah guys! Very impressive i had almost 20 sanrio items i believe, and they're all almost gone! XD Only 2 Sanrio items left, which are 2 items out of the Kerokerokeropi set, but there's tons of hybrids and other items left!

I'll take them (the kerokeropi items) I didn't realize they where part of that set

There's still tons of furniture left, a little bit of Sanrio and tons of hybrids and pink carnations of anyone needs any!^^ If i get a couple more orders i'll be restocking soon with Sanrio and more? :3

EDIT: no sanrio items left, will be restocking asap! ^^

Last edited:
Restocked! Added some more Sanrio items, and some more unorderables/orderables/RV items. It wasn't much but when i really run low on items, i'll do a bigger and better restock ^^'

Back