smol bean
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (197) +
Hi all, I’m looking to buy these items:

Purple Roses X30

Trading for TBT. I have some purple tulips and black tulips to trade if you’re interested. If you have any smaller amounts I’ll gladly accept, as I’m slowly working to renovate my town!
Thank you!!

Last edited:
I could get you the 100 purple roses and 60 blue hydrangea starts :) 1TBT each!

Last edited:
I have 50 saplings 1 TBT each. If you don't mind 2 trips I would be coming from 2 different towns I have 30 in Infinity and 20 in CycleMe.

Hey! I have 14 saplings and 5 purple roses if you're still looking!

Yeah for sure! I?ll gladly take them, lmk how much TBT you?d like! I can trade until 11PM CST tonight!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have 50 saplings 1 TBT each. If you don't mind 2 trips I would be coming from 2 different towns I have 30 in Infinity and 20 in CycleMe.

Yeah that works! I?m pretty flexible :) lmk when you have time to trade! I?m available until 11PM CST tonight!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi I have 33 saplings 1tbt each.

Yaay that?s great! I?ll gladly take them! Lmk when you can trade, and I will be available until 11PM CST tonight!

I am available for little bit now before I go to bed. Are you available now? Otherwise I will come back tomorrow.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have 37 saplings in fact. Would you like take them all or do you need only 33?
I put all of them front of my station so it would be great if you can come to my town and collect them please.

I am available for little bit now before I go to bed. Are you available now? Otherwise I will come back tomorrow.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have 37 saplings in fact. Would you like take them all or do you need only 33?
I put all of them front of my station so it would be great if you can come to my town and collect them please.

I can take them all! My apologies, I had a few errands to run but I am back online.
I?ll check if your town is open. If not, tomorrow is fine!

Ok. I will open my gate now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No problem:) My gate is opened.

Hi I'll be able to trade tomorrow which ever time is best for you either early or later. I'm feeling unwell and heading to bed but wanted to update you. I have most of the day and night free from tomorrow-Saturday.

Back