Buying Saplings and purple roses

Hi I'll be able to trade tomorrow which ever time is best for you either early or later. I'm feeling unwell and heading to bed but wanted to update you. I have most of the day and night free from tomorrow-Saturday.

Sounds good, I will check in with you tomorrow! Hope you feel better :)

Whenever your on I can come bring you those saplings(50) today.

Hi there, I apologize as I got very busy this weekend, however I am available for a few hours now, and also later tonight around 8pm CST - 11PM CST! I?m also available after 4PM tomorrow!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i can get you the 30 purple roses for 1 tbt each :)
Yay yes please! I?ll be available for about an hour now, and also from 8PM CST tonight - 11PM CST tonight.
I?m also available tomorrow after 4PM CST!

Hi there, I apologize as I got very busy this weekend, however I am available for a few hours now, and also later tonight around 8pm CST - 11PM CST! I’m also available after 4PM tomorrow!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yay yes please! I’ll be available for about an hour now, and also from 8PM CST tonight - 11PM CST tonight.
I’m also available tomorrow after 4PM CST!

I can do after 4 tomorrow I've had something come up tonight so won't be available. Thanks for responding back!

Thank youuu! I am online now! :)

I will try to be over shortly, I am waiting for someone to come pick up their order from my store. Hopefully won't be too long.

- - - Post Merge - - -

OK I'm done very sorry for the wait I'm ready to come

Hey! I have 14 saplings and 5 purple roses if you're still looking!

I will try to be over shortly, I am waiting for someone to come pick up their order from my store. Hopefully won't be too long.

- - - Post Merge - - -

OK I'm done very sorry for the wait I'm ready to come

No problem, thank you so much! I?ll open my gates shortly!

Hey there!♡Do you still need roses?
I have around 10 I could give you for 5tbt if you wanna~

Hey there!♡Do you still need roses?
I have around 10 I could give you for 5tbt if you wanna~

Yess I would love them! Anything helps :) I?ll be on for a while, so let me know if you?re available tonight and if you?d like pickup or dropoff!

Yess I would love them! Anything helps :) I’ll be on for a while, so let me know if you’re available tonight and if you’d like pickup or dropoff!

I can drop them off now if that works for you♡

Back