This is one of the best things I miss out when I homeschool... :\
Meh, you are not missing much.

1. Take girl to dance
2. Buy soda
3. Slow dance
4. Talk
5. Walk her home

It's not SO cool.

@all you middle schoolers-dont get too caught up in that stuff in ms, its a waste of time and money(sometimes)...90% of ms relationships dont even last a month.
go for it in high school...i'm a sophomore, still single, and got rejected once for hc this year already.

Yea my school dances are crappy and I am pretty happy cause I will maybe get hooked up with this chick that ive met before and really like but shes older than me by one year

:wub:

Monkey09 said:
Yea my school dances are crappy and I am pretty happy cause I will maybe get hooked up with this chick that ive met before and really like but shes older than me by one year

that's cool. my dances cost $10, but im on student council, so its 1/2 price for me.

Sometimes I hate hearing about little kids and their dances. ^__^

And I also hate typoes, except more. -_______-

The last dance I went to was my 8th grade semi-formal dance. I had a really good time just hanging out with my friends. I actually danced a little, which was cool. I cannot dance at all.

^_^

HyperShadowGirl said:
The last dance I went to was my 8th grade semi-formal dance. I had a really good time just hanging out with my friends. I actually danced a little, which was cool. I cannot dance at all.

^_^
heh... i cant dance either, but i still try... i had to do this weird dance thing... but i got kicked out for messing around too much XD

yeah my Homecoming dance is coming up... I am just going with friends this time though. They can be fun and at least at mine all refreshments are free but it is like 10 dollars to get in , and refreshments are soda and something like goldfish or sweedish fish ...or may be the fish was to go with the theme of the dance, I think the food depends on the theme....wait theis time it is wild west what would that mean food wise?

SPORGE27 said:
yeah my Homecoming dance is coming up... I am just going with friends this time though. They can be fun and at least at mine all refreshments are free but it is like 10 dollars to get in , and refreshments are soda and something like goldfish or sweedish fish ...or may be the fish was to go with the theme of the dance, I think the food depends on the theme....wait theis time it is wild west what would that mean food wise?
now i want to go... if its fishy

:p

*swims through window*

*hangs out in the consessions*

its not a waist of time because ive been going out with this girl for a year
and i don dance im prettey good cuz im into ddr and stuff so yea and every1 in our school just go and mess around

Back