• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying **SEARCHING FOR DREAMIES** WILL OFFER BELLS, JAPANESE DLC, GOLD+BLUE ROSES AND MORE!!

MisstreneDelta

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
100% (26) +
(UPDATE) *MUST READ!!!* I decided to end the bid for Mint as I will be TTing her out of town instead. I now will have room for 2 dream villagers. I will be offering the same conditions now for 2 people now instead of one! Thank you for reading and good luck!******

Hey guys! I am currently searching for dreamies! The ones I am currently looking for will be listed! ^-^ The ones I am REALLY interested in and will be willing to offer more for will have a * <--- next to them.

Julian*
Mott*
Genji*
Colton
Kabuki
Beau
Marshall

I will be willing to offer 5 mil for any character (Possibly more) PLUS Japanese DLC (*INCLUDES Kappa costume PLUS 7/11 DLC (Just missing the one item, that being the sign, otherwise I have all the rest!) Golden throne, BOTH the crown and royal crown, ALL perfect fruit, GOLDEN AND BLUE ROSES (1-10) *depending on how much you want* as well as other JAPANESE ITEMS like beans, tea tansu, aurora screen, ceramic hot pot, cherry blossom clock and the hot plate.

Thank you! and if you have any questions, feel free to PM me!~

Last edited:
I actually have Colton in my giveaway town. Would you like him once he moves?

I'll do Beau for 5m. :]

Ok! sounds good! Is Beau already for moving? or is he yet to have a scheduled date?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not yet, but I time travel extensively in that town. He could be ready very soon.

Ok! Sounds good! Just tell me whenever he is ready to move :3 Also, if you could, please tell me how many gold and blue flowers you would like? :3

Last edited:
Ok! sounds good! Is Beau already for moving? or is he yet to have a scheduled date?

Not yet, but I can TT to get him out. Might take awhile though. . I'm still inexperienced with the process.

I have both Mott & Colton if the others don't come through for whatever reason.

ok, that is fine! I was the same way in the beginning with TTing :3 Here is a guide that might help you with the process!

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...-Guide-to-Moving-Villagers-OUT&highlight=fool

^ this site will help you if you have any concerns or questions! Thanks again!

If you personally feel like TTing is too hard and that you cannot do it, then I totally understand! I will feel terrible if you do it and loose villagers you love in the process! If you fee like you want to change your mind, pm asap so I can then get a new person Ok? :3 Thanks again!

If you personally feel like TTing is too hard and that you cannot do it, then I totally understand! I will feel terrible if you do it and loose villagers you love in the process! If you fee like you want to change your mind, pm asap so I can then get a new person Ok? :3 Thanks again!

It's okay, it's my TT town anyways. Just got it a bit recently though so the whole TT stuff is still kind of new to me.

Back