• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Seasons~

MyLifeIsCake

~Impossomble~
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
7666-8822-8782
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Cake
Rainbow Feather
Chocolate Cake
Cake
Cake
I'm curious... what season is your AC town right now? I know for the majority who don't TT just started fall... as much as I love fall, it's actually winter at my town atm. I love the way it looks and feels, 'specially since it's been super hot where I am right now... But when the weather starts cooling, I think I'll go to summer :rolleyes: Winter reminds me how much I miss summer weather >_< What's your favorite season? :p

Fall right now! I live in Australia though, so in reality it's Spring lol. I miss my home of NY so it's nice to sort of get to have seasons at this time that I was used to :)

fall! but i really don't like fall, it makes my town look ugly imo :l
my favorites are spring because of the cherry blossom trees and winter because of the snow and festivities!

Spring.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and my favorite seasons are Fall & Winter.

It's almost winter in my game.

My favorite... Well, I like all the seasons except Summer. Summer's pretty boring, there's not as much "freshness" in the air, and you have the annoying cicadas constantly chirping. Just no.

But Fall is beautiful. The colors blend so well, especially the Bamboo. Bamboo is very pretty, and I plan to grow some once I get my paths set up just because it looks brilliant in Fall.

Winter... Just... Winter! Snow is pretty. And, you can make snowmen! Who doesn't like snowmen? I like snowmen :3 I've never actually made or seen a snowman IRL, so that's part of it. I've never even made a snowball :'( I wish you could pick up the snowballs and throw them at villagers, though. XD THAT would be awesome.

And Spring... The cherry blossoms falling are so beautiful, and the pink cherry trees are amazing. I wish you could specifically grow the pink trees year-round; imagine pink trees in Fall. That would be pretty. x3

Fall right now! I live in Australia though, so in reality it's Spring lol. I miss my home of NY so it's nice to sort of get to have seasons at this time that I was used to :)

I live in Australia too, where abouts are you from?
It's fall in my town too, I don't time travel but am looking forward to winter.

Back