• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling † Seattle & Tamriel Cycling ‡ Offline ‡ Boxes: - ‡ Amiibo Cards †

Fruitful you commented first plus Id have to get the other 25 TBT which would take a minute. ^^;

i would like to adopt her. ty for letting me jaws.

can you add this fc? 2380-4694-0268

If nobody's stalking for Lolly, is it okay if I perhaps adopt her? I've only got 50tbt at the moment but. I could work on getting another 50 and paying you later, if that's allowed... ^^;

well, she's not in boxes yet, so. o: i can put you down as a stalker until then, and PM/VM you when she pings me?

Hi ... I am looking to adopt Flora ... Is she available right away? And how much would she be?
I have asked another trader about her, but have not had a response yet. :)

Hi ... I am looking to adopt Flora ... Is she available right away? And how much would she be?
I have asked another trader about her, but have not had a response yet. :)

hello!
flora would be 50 TBT, but she is not in boxes yet! however, she should be 100% original, if that matters any c:

hello!
flora would be 50 TBT, but she is not in boxes yet! however, she should be 100% original, if that matters any c:
I would happily pay 50 TBTs for her, and it is not important to me that she be original :)
My problem is that I have an urgent need to adopt tonight if possible.
She would be for my 2nd town, HotDoggy which is populated by only goat villagers and ostrich villagers ... Sadly, due to my neglect, Pashmina the goat (crying) surprised me today by being in boxes! I was able to move her to my 3rd town myCycle, but it leaves a hole in HotDoggy and I don't want to risk having an unwelcome move in!
Lol ... I'm long winded, I know! :rolleyes:

May I stalk Lolly? *_*

yes you can! c:

I would happily pay 50 TBTs for her, and it is not important to me that she be original :)
My problem is that I have an urgent need to adopt tonight if possible.
She would be for my 2nd town, HotDoggy which is populated by only goat villagers and ostrich villagers ... Sadly, due to my neglect, Pashmina the goat (crying) surprised me today by being in boxes! I was able to move her to my 3rd town myCycle, but it leaves a hole in HotDoggy and I don't want to risk having an unwelcome move in!
Lol ... I'm long winded, I know! :rolleyes:

ah, well i'm trying to cycle her out now. c:

yes you can! c:

ah, well i'm trying to cycle her out now. c:
Cool! I will be hanging around and watching for news! I am running a contest/giveaway thread in Marketplace, so I will be here online and able to check in between times! Thank you very much for trying to cycle her out! :) ... Oh oh ... NVM ... I think I have her from the other trader! Sorry, Darlin'

Last edited:
Cool! I will be hanging around and watching for news! I am running a contest/giveaway thread in Marketplace, so I will be here online and able to check in between times! Thank you very much for trying to cycle her out! :) ... Oh oh ... NVM ... I think I have her from the other trader! Sorry, Darlin'

no problem!! i need to cycle her out anyways haha.

Back