• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Second Semetser = :_(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Cake
Today was the first day of the second semester and I decided to continue taking French 2 for the rest of the year. So now that it's a new semester my Teacher leaves for this semester because her father is really sick. So for the rest of the semester I have this evil witch as a French teacher. :gyroidsurprised:

I'm about to contact the guidance consoler to see if I can switch to German or spanish and take French lesson from one of our French speaking people here. (JJ or SL). Chances of that working out the way I want it to are slim.

So yea my second semester is going to a heck of a fun one.

I have quarters, and the second one ends friday.

It's odd, because the classes are grades in quarters, and you take the same ones all year long. But the electives are semester sessions.

Its weird.

dragonflamez said:

It's odd, because the classes are grades in quarters, and you take the same ones all year long. But the electives are semester sessions.

Its weird.
It's the same here but you have a choice in changing your forgein language starting in the second semester.

OddCrazyMe said:
dragonflamez said:

Its weird.
It's the same here but you have a choice in changing your forgein language starting in the second semester.
Really?

We gotta take 4 years of one to get our Regents Diploma

dragonflamez said:
OddCrazyMe said:
dragonflamez said:

Its weird.
Really?

We gotta take 4 years of one to get our Regents Diploma
Yea well it's only the first year of foreign language you get to change. Than you have to stick with what you have.

Our 3rd quarter (2nd semester) was a week ago. I got all As for the second time in a row.

Next year... we have trimesters >_>

And I'm gunna take Japanese

:)

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Our 3rd quarter (2nd semester) was a week ago. I got all As for the second time in a row.

Trimesters? :lol:

DarthGohan1 said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:

Trimesters? :lol:
Yes.... so we have... say math for two semesters, and then no math one semester. And same with English.. and other stuff.

Second Semester (3rd Quarter) started for me today. I have all the exact same classes (academic and elective). A bunch of people were changed and stuff...I'll see who are in my classes tomorrow (we have a Day 1, Day 2 schedule where 2 electives are one day and 2 are on the next day).

Super_Naruto said:
Second Semester (3rd Quarter) started for me today. I have all the exact same classes (academic and elective). A bunch of people were changed and stuff...I'll see who are in my classes tomorrow (we have a Day 1, Day 2 schedule where 2 electives are one day and 2 are on the next day).
Woah it's exactly the same for me. :0

I've been on third term for two weeks... New classes, most with the same people, kinda wish I'd not left a couple of them, I was pretty comfy. >.>

Well I got some bad classes out of the way last semester and this semester my classes are more to my liking... I don't like the core classes... like English...

First semester is nearing its end I have finals starting tomorrow and going through Friday. Then second semester starts next week boy I'm going to be happy when that starts

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back