• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Second Set of 7/11 Items

It'd be cool if US got some McDonalds DLC or something, lol.
Yellow arch lamp, Happy Meal Toy display, soda dispensers, wall paper, flooring, a Ronald McDonald statue.

Yellow arch lamp, Happy Meal Toy display, soda dispensers, wall paper, flooring, a Ronald McDonald statue.
I wouldn't mind that. Plus most McDonalds have wifi and are hotspots. At least where I live. Or maybe even a quiktrip DLC set?

Last edited:
What about Burger King or Gamestop dlc? It'd be cool to have a gamestore in your house. That way, if people wanted to buy games from you, you'd give them better service than the real thing! lol

What about Burger King or Gamestop dlc? It'd be cool to have a gamestore in your house. That way, if people wanted to buy games from you, you'd give them better service than the real thing! lol
I can definitely see GameStop dlc! Oh, that would be so cool!

I doubt Canada will ever get its own exclusive items, but if it does, I want Tim Hortons items! xD

I'll have to see if any of my Japanese friends would be willing to get an extra set of these 7/11 items for me. ^^; I doubt it, but I can try to bribe them with the promise of NA items in the future. :p

Kinda of sad since just ? few blocks from me is ? 7-11 but no longer big here. (Still love the cheap food and 24/7 hrs)

I would enjoy such a DLC package and there is a McDonald's down the street from me. As for what I'd like to see, I want a hamburger bed.

I would refuse to get it out of principal. McDonald's is edible poison. I, personally, can't have that establishment endorsed in my town. To each his own however.

I would refuse to get it out of principal. McDonald's is edible poison. I, personally, can't have that establishment endorsed in my town. To each his own however.

I'll never touch another McDonald's burger. I use to love them on occasions, then one night out I was lucky enough to get a double cheeseburger with a fairly raw patty.

Lets just say that the repercussions I experienced from said patty were enough to turn anybody of beef and hamburgers all together.

I'll never touch another McDonald's burger. I use to love them on occasions, then one night out I was lucky enough to get a double cheeseburger with a fairly raw patty.

Lets just say that the repercussions I experienced from said patty were enough to turn anybody of beef and hamburgers all together.
Oh whoa, I feel for you. I can't imagine myself never eating a McDonald's hamburger again, but I have no doubt that would change with an unfortunate experience like that.

I'd personally friggin' love McDonald's DLC! I think I'd turn my entire, upgraded house into one big McDonald's restaurant at one point, with a big kitchen, several rooms to eat and a place to play for kids. Paradise.

I'm also planning on grabbing a hamburger with my brother on the way home after we've bought the games. It's kind of become tradition for us to have lunch or early breakfast at McDonald's after buying a new game. :blush:

WELL I'M A VEGETARIAN SO I DONT KNOW WHAT MEAT TASTES LIKE ANYWAY!
yayaaayayay \o/

I've heard good and bad experiences from McDonald's, but overall, if I want fast food, there's more places I prefer (and they seem to always love killing the things I like on their menu anyway...).

However, I doubt we'll get any McDonald's stuff considering we didn't even get the Mii Plaza puzzle for McDonald's that they did :( That kind of stuff just doesn't seem like it'll ever happen over here which makes me really sad.

I mean, at least I don't like anything in this set as much as the first one, but the completionist in me wants to cry :/ Trying to get these items is going to suck and even if I could magically afford to go to Japan to try and get them, there's still the fact that the game isn't even out in the US yet v-v

I'd appreciate these coming to the US, too. There's a 7-11 I go to everyday, usually just to wait for my mom to pick me up from school... And that uniform... :3

Back