Seeking Cute Town/Character Name Ideas!

fenris

it's ya boy finn
Bells
Flea
Winter Mittens
I'm coming back to ACNL after about a year of not playing, and like the post title says, I'm looking for cute (preferably food/drink based) name ideas for my town and its human residents! My last zillion towns have been named Matcha. I'm considering using that name again, but I'd love to see some alternatives. I'm also pretty much 100% sure I'm gonna name my mayor Mint.

Names I'm currently considering:

Matcha
Mint
Mango
Mocha
Cocoa
Mochi
Chiffon
Cream
Latte

Any and all suggestions are very much appreciated!

For your consideration:

Milk Tea
Bonbon
Macaron
Cinnamon
Frappe
Taffy
Cupcake
Sweets
Cake
Gumdrop
Tapioca
Peaches
Cinnamon
Ginger
Maple
Caramel
Konpeito (Japanese candy)
Boba Tea

What kind of town are you thinking of going for? That might help in deciding a name.

Here's some more idea for you! I was thinking of soda when typing these. :)

Bubble/Bubbly
Fizzy
Meringue
Sour
Tart

What kind of town are you thinking of going for? That might help in deciding a name.

I'm planning on building the fairy tale PWPs and planting lots of trees (perfect peaches or apples, and maybe one or two other fruits that look nice with them). Flower-wise, I'm probably going to be looking at pink, blue, yellow, and maybe white, to go with the fairy tale stuff. Something cute and sweet, basically.

Something sweet, hmmm. What about Charlotte like the cake? I also like the names Dolce or Dulce (both mean sweet in their respective languages), Ginger, Madeleine, or Rosemary.

From the list you compiled, I like the name Mochi because I like mochi ice cream.:p

From your list, I really like the names Matcha, Mochi, and Chiffon. They all make me think of cute and pastel things, which sounds sort of like the look you're going for with the fairy tale PWPs. In addition, I also really like the name Konpeito that was also suggested above. It's very cute and fitting for this type of theme.

I do have to say that if you name your mayor Mint, Mint from Matcha has a really nice ring to it. :)

Back