• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 💐 Selling 23 Jacobs Ladders, Gold Roses, Red Carnations

I just came back online and opened my gates ... sorry for any inconvenience ❤️
Thanks again :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don?t see you online so please don?t worry as I found my elusive kingly treasure with digimon ❤️
Aww I fell asleep as it was already morning after staying up; sorry. Glad you found one!

How much tbt for 10 gold roses? :)
Ten gold roses at 2 tbts each would be twenty ... if that’s too steep for you I could give you 10 for 15 tbts

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aww I fell asleep as it was already morning after staying up; sorry. Glad you found one!
Thanks again ... I am having fun doing my chess themed room ... I just wish we could customize with silver as well as gold :rolleyes:

I'd prefer the 10 gold roses for 15 tbt :) I'm available now for either drop off or pick up, just let me know when you're available!

Hello, if you still have the pink roses, can I buy them?

Back