• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling *SELLING ALL ISLAND GIFT SHOP ITEMS + OTHER STUFF*(Everything now 1tbt)

May I have a treasure chest, sea globe, blue wetsuit, and a pirate hat? For 11 TBT :)

FC: 3754-8013-8083
Timezone: EST
Character: Goshiki

Tell me when you're available! ^^

Sorry for taking so long to reply. I'll be free from 10am to 3pm tomorrow(which is early morning est).
But i'll be back at 10pm. So whenever I can catch you. :)

Hi, that all comes to 17 tbt. Like I said in the above post i'm available from 10am to 3pm today and back at 10 pm, i'm busy most saturday but im free Sunday so whenever we can catch each other. :)

Hi, that all comes to 17 tbt. Like I said in the above post i'm available from 10am to 3pm today and back at 10 pm, i'm busy most saturday but im free Sunday so whenever we can catch each other. :)
Just sent it your way. So, if it's 11:30 am in your place, right? I'm available now if you are. c:
I'll use my 2nd FC for pickup!

Yes,that would be ideal. :) Just give me 5 minutes to set up.

Gates open! and thanks for the tip very much appreciated. :)

Sure that'll be 4 tbt, I should be online at 10 pm hopefully. :)

Sorry got back a wee it later than expected, dusksam are you free to trade just now?

Yes, just give me 5 minutes. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates open :)

Have you added my fc? Its in the sidebar. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah ok no problem.

Back