• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Selling Bush Starts

Luckyislucky

My town is in chaos
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (262) +
Hello! I haven't sold anything for awhile, so I have quite a few extra items...

Holly start x64
White Azalea start x1

Each are for 1k bells!

Character name:
Town:
Order:
FC (if not in the sidebar):

I'll come to your town to deliver. First come first serve!

Last edited:
holly starts

Character name: Farrah
Town: Avalon
Order: x62 holly starts
FC: side bar

Last edited:
hiya!
Character name: michy
Town: cupid
Order: 35 pink hydrangea starts + 30 white azalea starts
FC (if not in the sidebar): in signature!

tysm :)

Character name: Farrah
Town: Avalon
Order: x62 holly starts
FC: side bar

Hi sorry I was offline, I'll be back on tomorrow around 1pm GMT -4 if you want to trade!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hiya!
Character name: michy
Town: cupid
Order: 35 pink hydrangea starts + 30 white azalea starts
FC (if not in the sidebar): in signature!

tysm :)

Again sorry I was offline, I'll be back on tomorrow around 1pm GMT -4 if you still want to trade!

Hi sorry I was offline, I'll be back on tomorrow around 1pm GMT -4 if you want to trade!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Again sorry I was offline, I'll be back on tomorrow around 1pm GMT -4 if you still want to trade!

ah dw it's fine!
i'll be available all night tonight and the whole day tomorrow, as well c:

bump! (I really want to get rid of these '')

hi again, i'd love to buy the rest of the pink+white azalea starts if that's alright! c:
i believe that would be 50k igb? also would the holly starts happen to still be available?

hi again, i'd love to buy the rest of the pink+white azalea starts if that's alright! c:
i believe that would be 50k igb? also would the holly starts happen to still be available?

Yup 50k! And I'm going to give the person who requested the holly starts until 11pm gmt -4 to respond (so they would have had 24 hours to claim them) but if they don't respond by then they're up for grabs

Yup 50k! And I'm going to give the person who requested the holly starts until 11pm gmt -4 to respond (so they would have had 24 hours to claim them) but if they don't respond by then they're up for grabs

ah perfect ty ♥ i'll gather the bells right now and open my gates in a bit, if you're available!
and sounds good, i'll be sure to check back here~

ah perfect ty ♥ i'll gather the bells right now and open my gates in a bit, if you're available!
and sounds good, i'll be sure to check back here~

Ok, I'll gather everything so let me know when your gates are open and I'll be over in a bit!

Back