• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading / Selling / Buying: furniture, clothes

Hi!

Would you be up for just cataloging as well as I uses a few of these alreay in my house?
I got the following....
  • cat tower
  • low screen
  • paper lantern
  • picnic basket
  • rotary phone

====

For DIY I can make the bamboo noodle slide and the cherry lamp :). Could trade for pear bed
pear wardrobe?

let me know :D

Hi! I'm looking for:
The cute furniture set
Mage's hat
Shell furniture set

I can trade a natural garden table and chair for some and then I can trade materials such as iron nuggets, stone, clay or I can trade a couple nook miles tickets as well.

i take nook tickets & hybrids too

honestly just offer anything im p lenient and i'm looking for a lot of stuff in this thread's furniture image or stuff i can generally put outside as ext.

also looking for shell furniture

hello! as well as the cherry lamp i can get you B2, B8, E4 & G1 furniture items from the first imgur link, B8, D5 & I8 furniture items from the second imgur link and A8, B2, B6, B7 & C2 from the wallpapers! i can also craft a shell table and a shell lamp :)

let me know if this is a fair trade for all of your cute furniture!

hello! as well as the cherry lamp i can get you B2, B8, E4 & G1 furniture items from the first imgur link, B8, D5 & I8 furniture items from the second imgur link and A8, B2, B6, B7 & C2 from the wallpapers! i can also craft a shell table and a shell lamp :)

let me know if this is a fair trade for all of your cute furniture!

sorry for the late reply, i'll take everything and throw in 80k, that sound ok?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I'm looking for:
The cute furniture set
Mage's hat
Shell furniture set

I can trade a natural garden table and chair for some and then I can trade materials such as iron nuggets, stone, clay or I can trade a couple nook miles tickets as well.

i don't have the shell furniture set, i'm sorry. i will take nook tickets and iron though

- - - Post Merge - - -

will be updating the thread soon i am also buying hybrids in bulk 50k each bc i got new bells from turnips

sounds perfect, thank you!! i'm about to head to bed now but i'll pm you tomorrow when i'm online and ready to trade :) also, sorry my mistake i have the shell stool not the shell lamp! i hope that's okay :)

Last edited:
hello! i'm awake and ready to trade for the cute furniture items when you are :) let me know if you want to come to mine or i go to yours!

also i'm sorry i wasn't able to get the white wallpaper but i've thrown in a shell fountain instead of it, i hope that's okay!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i don't have the shell furniture set, i'm sorry. i will take nook tickets and iron though

- - - Post Merge - - -

will be updating the thread soon i am also buying hybrids in bulk 50k each bc i got new bells from turnips

hi sorry, i'm just seeing this now! i don't have a whole lot of miles for tickets, but i can definitely trade iron for everything else if they're still available

pm me when you're ready to trade, i forget to check the forums from time to time

Last edited:
Back