• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Artwork [Selling] Custom Designs!

Rosie :)

Derp
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Green Candy
Blue Candy
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Hi guys, it's Rosie :) here. I am making custom anything, except faceboards for TBT, and IGB. I am intermediate, so yeah.
How good Am I:

I am the best at: Dresses, Long Sleeved Shirts, and Paths. (still not master)

I am OK at: Tank Tops, Medium and Tank Dresses, and Medium Shirts.

I suck at: Hats.

Pricing:

10-50 TBT for the "best at", you can choose depending on the quality of the design I made.

5-25 TBT for the "Ok At"

Free for Hats.

Adoptables:

Cute Fauna Sweater, Inspired by a Tumblr Design. Asking for 15 TBT. Really Cute.

Rules:

Pick-Up at my town, I don't upload images.

If the image honestly sucks, tell me, and I will refund.

Feedback Please!

Comment something related to your username or your order is disqualified.

You could take a picture of your 3DS screen with your phone and upload it that way? o:

It's a pretty time consuming method imo..but you could take a picture with your phone-- log into one email on your phone and another email on your computer. Email the picture from your phone to your computer and from there upload it to imgur to make a link. Or you could transfer by taking a screenshot and insert your SD card into your pc

If you can't transfer screenshots, you can always display your designs and have people come over to take a look at them

I got a few things I'd want from you but I'd like some examples too, if you don't mind. Even phone images if you can upload those are ok.

Back