• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading 🕊️ Selling Indigo Mushroom Lamp, Purple Hyacinth, Historic Night Sky, and more!

I'm in no rush. I'll hold the tickets for now.
I have the 500TBT! I'll send it over now.

Could the message on the fragment be this, with quotations:

“Aerith’s star and Cloud’s star! They show a great future!”

Thank you!

Still looking for a lovely green frag ❤️

Last edited:
Bump! Really hoping to get a green fragment before the Fair is over. :D

biggest of thanks to snoopcar and MrBox for my green fragment! Now I just need to do a balloon date trade :D

My Sweet Heart Balloon is dated 5th Aug at 9:45 (time may change due to timezones), what date is yours?

Ah, sorry, I should have put that in the OP!

Sep 4, 2024 at 5:14 PM EST is my balloon's time. Does that work for you?

Am needing to DT star frags! I either need to trade my green star fragment for a date earlier than Sep 6, 2024 at 3:16 AM EST, or I need to trade my blue star fragment for a date later than Sep 8, 2024 at 1:42 AM EST.

Also, if possible, I'd love to DT my old Corrupted Rainbow Candy (1/13/23) for a recent date.

Last edited:
Also, if possible, I'd love to DT my old Corrupted Rainbow Candy (1/13/23) for a recent date.
I'm open to date-trading my new corrupted rainbow candy. When I get your candy, can it retain the same message as in mine? I hope you got the MissingNo. reference... I'm a bit of a Pokémon nut, y'know...

Back