• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Selling kings outfit and sci-fi wall

Brendon

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
98.2% (53) +
Hello i have the kings outfit for sale it includes crown, shirt , beard and shorts 1M for the lot

also i am selling the sci-fi wall for 500k

You already have these items listed for sale in another thread. You should try to only make one thread for your items and bump it if it hasn't had any action in a while.

You already have these items listed for sale in another thread. You should try to only make one thread for your items and bump it if it hasn't had any action in a while.

Sorry for some reason i have a real hard time selling things on this forum, im sure me doing this is not a huge problem :-\

Sorry for some reason i have a real hard time selling things on this forum, im sure me doing this is not a huge problem :-\

It's ok. It's not just you but when everyone makes multiple threads the Forum gets clogged with duplicate threads. You could also search your items and see if anyone wants to buy them then sell directly to the source.

Last edited:
Back