• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling Selling Pink Umbrellas, Buying Anything Cool/Intersting/Pink/Domestic

ClefairyKid

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tasty Cake
Pokéball
Feedback
100% (87) +
Selling pink umbrellass, offer in bells, or if you have some cool items like walls/floors/furniture/clothes/shoes that I'm into (pink things or domestic things especially!)

Also happy to just buy cool items from others outright, just let me know what you have :D

I have an unfinished puzzle (that's sort of pink! it looks like a sunset) and a skeleton that I'm never going to use, if you're interested ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ would you happen to have any pears, or iron?

I can make you a peaches chair or a peaches surprise box for furniture that’s pink! If not I can pay 3000IGB if that sounds fair?

unfinished puzzle sounds fun :D I dont sorry, just bells or pink umbrellas haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

what does the peaches chair look like? :eek: otherwise 3k is good too :D

Sorry I’ll pay in bells as I realized I’m out of peaches! Harvested all the trees lol. Your island or mine?

I think you might be interested in a Cute Music Player, Mama Panda & Rattan Towel Basket? I can order these for you.
Which pink/cute items do you have to trade with? :)

I think you might be interested in a Cute Music Player, Mama Panda & Rattan Towel Basket? I can order these for you.
Which pink/cute items do you have to trade with? :)

definitely the music player, and towel basket, not into the pandas though haha
the pink umbrella i have already access to, but I'm not a TTer so :'D It would be a while to get anything from an order. Would you consider bells/fruit etc,?

definitely the music player, and towel basket, not into the pandas though haha
the pink umbrella i have already access to, but I'm not a TTer so :'D It would be a while to get anything from an order. Would you consider bells/fruit etc,?

I'm not a tt'er either :) So if we could agree on a trade, we could trade stuff tomorrow?

I'm not a tt'er either :) So if we could agree on a trade, we could trade stuff tomorrow?

alright haha i have... an extra revolving spice rack too as it happens haha if you're into that. ummm what else... oh actually i have access to special goods, aka the pocket camp items so, i assume i could order one of those too

items from my normal catalogue you might like;
books
candle
cartoonist's set
cushion
dish-drying rack
document stack
tissue box

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also have cute paint flooring available now :)

ohh what does that look like? are you on discord by any chance?

alright haha i have... an extra revolving spice rack too as it happens haha if you're into that. ummm what else... oh actually i have access to special goods, aka the pocket camp items so, i assume i could order one of those too

items from my normal catalogue you might like;
books
candle
cartoonist's set
cushion
dish-drying rack
document stack
tissue box

- - - Post Merge - - -

ohh what does that look like? are you on discord by any chance?

I am! What is your username? I'll find you.

I have a pink record box! I can also customize some furniture to pink, if you want me to! :D

I am! What is your username? I'll find you.

maluridae#5544
it's much easier for me to organise things there haha thanks

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a pink record box! I can also customize some furniture to pink, if you want me to! :D

sounds fun! ohhh you can customise things :eek: wowowow I dont know what can be customised to what but I know I need it hahaha do you have some idea of what can be changed to what? i mean, I was hoping to replace my cot bed but i know those can be different colours, and my radio is beige and could be a colour so I assume those could be changed

maluridae#5544
it's much easier for me to organise things there haha thanks

- - - Post Merge - - -

sounds fun! ohhh you can customise things :eek: wowowow I dont know what can be customised to what but I know I need it hahaha do you have some idea of what can be changed to what? i mean, I was hoping to replace my cot bed but i know those can be different colours, and my radio is beige and could be a colour so I assume those could be changed

I can get you a wooden bed that can be pink! I can also customize some of the other wooden furniture to pink, if you would like (cabinet, table, etc.)

There's alot of cusotmization items, so you can request one and I can check what I can do with it! :D

Last edited:
Heya! I have a blender, simple parka and a pink-striped wall that are all pink! I also have a cypress bathtub, microwave and automatic washer if you’re interested in any of those.

Back