Spores
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (62) +
I have some roses to sell! Right now they're in my town on the ground in the way. I'm going to finally start cleaning up my town and making things look pretty, but I can't until I get these roses out of the way. I have a lot of them so they're pretty annoying. If a certain amount of time goes by and they aren't gone yet, I'm going to start giving them away. I need them out of the way ASAP.

(x5) pink rose ~ 1 TBT every 2 roses
(x10) white rose ~ 1 TBT every 2 roses
(x50) red rose ~ 1 TBT every 2 roses

Last edited:
Good morning, let's do a trade! I would like to buy 10 orange, 17 blue, 4 gold and 6 red carnations, please.

Rafael of Novaria
FC: 3111-0142-6226

24 BTB?

Pickup or delivery?

Last edited:
Good morning, let's do a trade! I would like to buy 10 orange, 17 blue, 4 gold and 6 red carnations, please.

Rafael of Novaria
FC: 3111-0142-6226

24 BTB?

Pickup or delivery?

Would pickup work for you? If so, I'll collect the roses and open my gates as soon as you are ready.

Yes, I can pick up, and I just added your FC and see you have added mine, so I will go watch for your open gate now.

Yes, I can pick up, and I just added your FC and see you have added mine, so I will go watch for your open gate now.

Only found 12 blue roses, so you'll only have to pay me 21 if my math is correct. I threw in a few extra roses for your trouble. Opening my gates now!

Back