• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

Selling Selling some items !! NL 🕊 🕊 🕊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayor Name : Juliet
Town Name : Dairy
Friend Code: 4442 - 5665 - 8962
Buying:
-tan dogtooth dress
-pink party dress
tbt total: 2
Availability and time zone: 10am-10pm gmt

Mayor Name : Juliet
Town Name : Dairy
Friend Code: 4442 - 5665 - 8962
Buying:
-tan dogtooth dress
-pink party dress
tbt total: 2
Availability and time zone: 10am-10pm gmt

Hi I am available for trade rn if you are available otherwise let me know what time is convenient for you. We can set up meeting time so we can be both online together. I am in CET time zone by the way. Thank you.

Mayor Name : Cupid
Town Name : Blush
Friend Code: 0018-4308-5317
Buying:
- re-tail clock
- giant teddy bear
- sun
- teacup ride
- aries rocking chair
- virgo harp
tbt total: 11
Availability and time zone: 12pm-12am pst

Mayor Name : Cupid
Town Name : Blush
Friend Code: 0018-4308-5317
Buying:
- re-tail clock
- giant teddy bear
- sun
- teacup ride
- aries rocking chair
- virgo harp
tbt total: 11
Availability and time zone: 12pm-12am pst

Hi I am available for trade before I go to bed if you are available otherwise let me know what time is convenient for you. We can set up meeting time so we can be both online together. I am available for another 30min and I will go to bed. I am in CET time zone by the way. Thank you.

I can do it now if you're available, but I don't wanna keep you up if you're going to sleep soon! Could you do tomorrow at 7pm cet?

I can do it now if you're available, but I don't wanna keep you up if you're going to sleep soon! Could you do tomorrow at 7pm cet?

I can do trade now. I will need to order your items so it will take me 10min. Do you think you will be still available at the time? Otherwise I can do tomorrow. It is up to you.

Hi I am available for trade rn if you are available otherwise let me know what time is convenient for you. We can set up meeting time so we can be both online together. I am in CET time zone by the way. Thank you.
Hi! I'm available to pick up the items now and I will be available for the next 8 hours :)

Hi I am online rn. I will order your items and will open my gate now. Give me 5min.
Post automatically merged:

Hi I am online rn. I will order your items and will open my gate now. Give me 5min.

Hi your items are ready.
I try to register your friend code, it says friend code is incorrect.
Could you check your friend code for me please?
Is this correct?:
4442 - 5665 - 8962

Last edited:
Post automatically merged:

Hi your items are ready.
I try to register your friend code, it says friend code is incorrect.
Could you check your friend code for me please?
Is this correct?:
4442 - 5665 - 8962
Oh so sorry! It's actually 8961 at the end

Mayor Name : Mina
Town Name : Eterna
Friend Code: 0491-2053-4283
Buying: Celeste ribbon, lunar horizon, observatory floor, capricorn ornament, leo sculpture, pic of celeste, pic of katrina
tbt total: 16 tbt? I'm not entirely sure, sorry! 😅
Availability and time zone: GMT, available most of the day/night ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back