• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Selling some stuff looking for IGB...have art and gullivaar stuff, lily of valley flowers

Hi! I'm interested in your Tower of Pisa, I have a street piano DIY and the pink springy ride-on ^^

Last edited:
Hello, I am interested in your head coinpiece and artisanal bug cage, I can offer

5 blue roses, 5 purple tulips

Last edited:
Bump
Post automatically merged:

40 NMT + 20 TBT? Sorry, I don't have much!
Sorry I missed your post. I'll trade you the DIYs you want and the pyramid. For the tbt. Sorry I sold the tower of pisa b4 I saw your post.

Hi! I think I have a tambourine on hand! Also, I don't have an extra birdcage diy but I can bring you a crafted one? I'd love to have the mom apron (M) please!

Last edited:
Hi! I think I have a tambourine on hand! Also, I don't have an extra birdcage diy but I can bring you a crafted one? I'd love to have the mom apron (M) please!
No longer need the tambourine but the crafted cage for the mom apron is fine. Do you know the DIY chic cosmos wreath?

hey, how much for the cosmos shower? 🥰
No set prices just offer what you want to. Really want wishlist If you have anything.

could i please buy one of every pocket camp item 99k igb?
Sure I'll start ordering them now. I will get them to you as soon as I can. I do TT but I get sidetracked a lot. I'll PM you when I have everything for you.

Last edited:
Can I have the mom apron? I'm willing to pay tbt or trade with hybrids flower... I have all type of hybrids and I have alot of blue roses... Let. Me know how much you want :D

Can I have the mom apron? I'm willing to pay tbt or trade with hybrids flower... I have all type of hybrids and I have alot of blue roses... Let. Me know how much you want :D
Sorry I have already accepted someone else's offer, but if they change their mind or dont reply with in the hour then I will trade with you.

Sorry I have already accepted someone else's offer, but if they change their mind or dont reply with in the hour then I will trade with you.
Okay!!! Pls do let me know :D I also have full set of garden gnome if you want to trade with that :D

Back