• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Selling some stuff looking for IGB...have art and gullivaar stuff, lily of valley flowers

brine shrimp aquarium and cute bed white for poolside bed and cherry speakers?

Hello! I’m interested in buying the following DIY cards:

Apple Chair
Log Stool
Golden arowana model
Cutting Board
Cosmos Wreath

Are you accepting Nook Mile Tickets? Would 8 be an acceptable trade for all 5 items plus a coconut juice (not the DIY, the actual item) and a sandcastle? I can go higher if that’s not reasonable just not sure what you’d like for your items c:
I'm sorry this offer is a little low. I'm not that interested in tickets so that's probably why I feel that why sorry.
Post automatically merged:

Do you still have the magic circle rug? Interested in it for 20k.
Yes

Do you still have the magic circle rug? Interested in it for 20k.
Yes

Do you still have your cute fruniture avalible ?
The sofa is being traded but I do have the cute chair and bed

My apologies! Would you do 400k plus the sandcastle and a coconut juice or two? I have the DIY so I can make as many as you would like c:
I'm sorry this offer is a little low. I'm not that interested in tickets so that's probably why I feel that why sorry.

Yes

Yes

My apologies! Would you do 400k plus the sandcastle and a coconut juice or two? I have the DIY so I can make as many as you would like c:
Sounds great could you make 3 juices please. The castle is a store item right? If not could you make 2

brine shrimp aquarium and cute bed white for poolside bed and cherry speakers?
another person asked about the cute furniture first so I'm gonna give it a few minutes
If they dont offer or comment. I will be happy to trade with you.

Yes the castle is a store item so you can reorder it c: I can make three no problem! Should I PM you a Dodo code?
Yes please

Would you accept 4 bamboo shoots and 2 star fragments for the cutting board DIY?

Can i get the

Cosmos crown
Cosmos wreath

I can trade with rose hybrids all color.. lilies hybrid all color or blue wild flower. Orange hyacinths and blue ones.

Can i get the

Cosmos crown
Cosmos wreath

I can trade with rose hybrids all color.. lilies hybrid all color or blue wild flower. Orange hyacinths and blue ones.
I have the crown but the wreath was just traded. Could I get some lilies i dont care what colors or numbers. I have 0 on my island.

I have the crown but the wreath was just traded. Could I get some lilies i dont care what colors or numbers. I have 0 on my island.

Haha sure ill check from ur list again maybe i can get some more

Ill get the fox mask and woodland wall dyi with the cosmos crown dyi i can bring

4 orange 4 pink and 2 black lilies.

Os this fine?

Haha sure ill check from ur list again maybe i can get some more

Ill get the fox mask and woodland wall dyi with the cosmos crown dyi i can bring

4 orange 4 pink and 2 black lilies.

Os this fine?
Sounds great I'll PM you as soon as I'm done with a couple people. Thank you

Back