Selling ✧ Selling / Trading Collectibles ~ LF: Orange Crescent Moon Collectible ✧

CuteYuYu

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Green Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
Heart Glow Wand
Special Snowflake
Blue Star Fragment
Feedback
100% (173) +

Looking to sell some collectibles in my inventory that might be used more by someone else

Either selling the collectibles for the TBT amount listed , or trading for the orange crescent moon collectible (or maybe purple):
1702222822810.png

**Now offering 6 Throwback Tickets and 100 TBT**
OR
Willing to offer any of the below collectibles for the orange moon 1:1

Thank you for looking!

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・

☆ Collectibles for sale ☆

☆ Dates ☆​
392.png
x1 black rose
200 tbt SOLD​
  • Nov 27, 2020
100.png
x2 Cherry
100 tbt​
  • Dec 31, 2019
  • Dec 31, 2019
393.png
x1 Black Mushroom
200 tbt​
  • Nov 27, 2020
  • Nov 27, 2020
102.png
x4 Easter Egg
200 tbt each or 700 tbt as a bundle​
  • Mar 27, 2016
  • Mar 27, 2016
  • Mar 27, 2016
  • Apr 22, 2014
163.png
x1 Pikachu Egg
650 tbt​
  • Mar 27, 2016
415.png
x1 Turquoise Squid Egg
800 tbt​
  • Apr 4, 2021
481.png
x1 Blue Junimo Egg
850 tbt​
  • Apr 17, 2022
103.png
x1 Yoshi Egg
1k tbt​
  • Mar 2, 2020
1702220394083.png
1x Sky Blue House
250 tbt​
  • Oct 27, 2013
34.png
1x Pink House
350 tbt​
  • Sep 8, 2014
112.png
1x Popiscle
1.2K tbt​
  • Sep 8, 2014

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚

Last edited:
Happy to throw you 200 TBT for the black rose! Let me know when I'm good to. any/no message is fine by me.

Hi, I need to think about it first but I'm interested in the blue balloon. It only costs 6 throwback tickets though, so I'm not sure that'd be enough for you, since it's the cheapest I could find. And I'm confused about the 100 TBT offer ;-; Do I still have to pay TBT for the balloon?

Hi, I need to think about it first but I'm interested in the blue balloon. It only costs 6 throwback tickets though, so I'm not sure that'd be enough for you, since it's the cheapest I could find. And I'm confused about the 100 TBT offer ;-; Do I still have to pay TBT for the balloon?

Hello! I'd be willing to trade for 6 tickets - my original offer was 5 throwback tickets and 100tbt for the moon, but I'd be willing to do 6 tickets instead :) Please let me know if you are interested~
Post automatically merged:

Also no, you do not need to pay any tbt for the balloon! That was part of my trade offer :) Hope this clears things up!

Hello! I'd be willing to trade for 6 tickets - my original offer was 5 throwback tickets and 100tbt for the moon, but I'd be willing to do 6 tickets instead :) Please let me know if you are interested~
Oh, okay! I woke up not too long ago so I didn't get the complete idea at first. @_@ Unfortunately I don't have an orange crescent moon. I hope you can find one someday!

Are you intending to transfer the throwback tickets to someone else? Just FYI, they can only be spent by the user who earned them.

Since the cheapest collectible costs 6 throwback tickets, that would be the smallest amount you could trade, since you’d have to buy the collectible and send it to someone else rather than sending tickets directly as if they were bells. Sorry if I’m misunderstanding, just thought I’d say something!

Oh, okay! I woke up not too long ago so I didn't get the complete idea at first. @_@ Unfortunately I don't have an orange crescent moon. I hope you can find one someday!
Haha no worries, and thank you! <3
Post automatically merged:

Are you intending to transfer the throwback tickets to someone else? Just FYI, they can only be spent by the user who earned them.

Since the cheapest collectible costs 6 throwback tickets, that would be the smallest amount you could trade, since you’d have to buy the collectible and send it to someone else rather than sending tickets directly as if they were bells. Sorry if I’m misunderstanding, just thought I’d say something!
Omg I wasn't aware of this - thank you so much for letting me know! (': Really appreciate it!

I will update my post heh

Back