• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Selling Unique, Gracie- and rare stuff

Hello, can I buy your mushroom set please?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I also have a balloon closet and lamp if possible please
Also, the virtual boy, mushroom mural and 1 up mushroom. Blue ringmaster coat and dragon jacket

Do you happen to have peach's parasol, too?

- - - Post Merge - - -

You do have it, sorry I missed that. Could I purchase all those things please :) just name a price

Last edited:
Hello, can I buy your mushroom set please?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I also have a balloon closet and lamp if possible please
Also, the virtual boy, mushroom mural and 1 up mushroom. Blue ringmaster coat and dragon jacket

Do you happen to have peach's parasol, too?

- - - Post Merge - - -

You do have it, sorry I missed that. Could I purchase all those things please :) just name a price

Sorry for late reply, do you wish to pay in IGB or in TBT? Please name a price first, Ill correct or accept it afterwards c:

Last edited:
Sorry for late reply, do you wish to pay in IGB or in TBT? Please name a price first, Ill correct or accept it afterwards c:

Igb is good for me :)

I am no good at prices so if it's too low just bump it up as much as you like
2 mil for the mush set and 1 mil for the rest? :)

The price for everything else is perfectly fine, although I had to wait for August twice to get the whole Mushroom set, (because silly me decided to timetravel on the first days of playing and I didnt rewind yet), can you make it 2.5 mil for the set? If this makes it difficult for you, please tell me! Im flexible c:

The price for everything else is perfectly fine, although I had to wait for August twice to get the whole Mushroom set, (because silly me decided to timetravel on the first days of playing and I didnt rewind yet), can you make it 2.5 mil for the set? If this makes it difficult for you, please tell me! Im flexible c:

No that is perfectly fine :) I know it's not an easy set to get so I don't mind :)
So 3.5 mil? Shall I collect or you drop off? :)

Sweet! If you dont mind, can you come get the items at my town? Im still working my way to be able to change my train station at 100 visitors!

Sweet! If you dont mind, can you come get the items at my town? Im still working my way to be able to change my train station at 100 visitors!

Yep that's no problem! I've just added you now so I'll get the bells, let me know when you're ready!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Will just need a couple of trips to the PO when I get there, forgot you can only carry 1.6

Ill be making some space in front of the station as I have it all patterned, Ill open my gates in 2 minutes so you can join whenever you want, Ill be getting the items in the mean time c:

Or you can put it in the lockers at the train station! So you dont have to make several trips!

- - - Post Merge - - -

And gates are now open c:

Should only need the one trip now as I've attached the bells to letters :) saves trying to clear out my locker too! Coming over now!

Hi there!

I'm thinking about selling most of my rare items/furniture that I dont need anymore.
IN GAME BELLS PREFERRED, BUT I ALSO ACCEPT TBT
----> I will edit out all things that I sold <----
Please tell me a price and Ill see if Im okay with it:

Gracie Furniture:

1x Gorgeous Table
1x Sweets minitable
1x Sweets player
1x Sweets sofa
1x Card Carpet

Gracie Clothes:

1x Pleather vest (Gracie sales item)
1x Hot Dog tank (Autumn season item)
1x Acid-washed jacket (Autumn season item)
1x Acid-washed pants (Autumn season item)
1x Pulse tank (Autumn season item)
1x Star shades (Autumn season item)
1x Witch's Hat (Autumn season item)
1x Cowboy Boots (Autumn season item)
1x Stripe Shoes (Autumn season item)
1x Cyan argyle shirt (Spring season item)
2x Blue argyle shirt (Winter season item)

Halloween:

3x Jack-in-the-box

Random Items:

1x Lucky Clover
1x Anchor
1x Helm
1x King Tut Mask Orderable
1x Vigro harp

Flowers/bushes:

6x Purple Roses
6x White Carnations
10x Black Tulips
3x Sweet Olive Shoots
2x Holly Shoots
8x Bamboo Shoots

Complete Sets:

- Regal set (full or single parts) Orderable
PS: The whole set is already refurbished to royal blue
- Spooky set (full or single parts) Orderable
- Alpine set (full or single parts) Orderable

Fish Set:

1x Marine pop floor
1x Puffer-fish TV
1x Flounder table

Rococo Set:

Rococo Bed Orderable
Rococo Vanity Orderable
Rococo Clock Orderable
Rococo Candle Stick Orderable
Rococo Sofa Orderable
Rococo Chair Orderable

Number Lamps:

Three lamp Orderable
Four lamp Orderable
Five lamp Orderable
Six lamp Orderable
Eight lamp Orderable

Fortune Cookie Tickets:

1x Block Floor
1x Hero's Tunic
1x Hero's Pants
1x Hero's Boots
1x Majora's Mask
1x Varia Suit Mask
1x Yoshi's Egg
1x Brick Block
1x Red Pikmin Hat
1x Yellow Pikmin Hat
1x Blue Pikmin Hat
1x Flagpole
1x Fire Flower
1x Fire Bar
1x ? Block
1x Super Mushroom
1x Koopa Shell
1x Master Sword
1x Green Pipe
1x Dolphin
1x Blue Falcon
1x Arwing
1x Triple Shells
1x Fi Mask
1x Big Bro Mustache
1x Metroid
1x Varia Suit Body
1x Varia Suit Pants
1x Cookie Ticket 4 (Random non-spotlight furniture, wallpaper, or carpet)
1x Cookie Ticket 16 (Random non-spotlight furniture, wallpaper, or carpet)
1x Cookie Ticket 30 (Random non-spotlight furniture, wallpaper, or carpet)
1x Cookie Ticket 38 (Random non-spotlight furniture, wallpaper, or carpet)

Reserved stuff: (on-hold items)

Hello!

Can I request the Lucky Clover, 2 White Carnations, 2 Purple Roses, and 2 Bamboo Shoots for 200K IGB? If that is not enough I am open to negotiation! :D

Thanks!

Hello!

Can I request the Lucky Clover, 2 White Carnations, 2 Purple Roses, and 2 Bamboo Shoots for 200K IGB? If that is not enough I am open to negotiation! :D

Thanks!

Hey there! Sorry for the late reply, irl and stuff~

That seems fair, please VM me whenever you got time and Ill do the trade!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey
its been a while since i was on here
but how much for the gorgeous table?

Hey there! Sorry for the late reply, I wasnt online all day long :p
It really depends, do you want to pay in IGB or TBT? IGB are preferred, but you may also pay with tbt!
Please tell me a price first and Ill accept/correct it depending on the suggested amount!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added some more stuff!

Hello. I'd like to buy one bamboo shoot and the Regal set, the one you have customized to royal blue. I'm new at negotiating for AC:NL items, but would 75k IGB be enough? If not, that's alright, we can negotiate a bit more.

Hello. I'd like to buy one bamboo shoot and the Regal set, the one you have customized to royal blue. I'm new at negotiating for AC:NL items, but would 75k IGB be enough? If not, that's alright, we can negotiate a bit more.

Normally, Complete (refurbished) regal series are sold at around 100k on this site but Ill make an exception for you. Do you mind coming to my town to get them? Ill just need a minute to gather the items and Ill open my gates in a bit!

Hey there! Sorry for the late reply, irl and stuff~

That seems fair, please VM me whenever you got time and Ill do the trade!

Ok! Sounds good. I will be available from 7-11pm EST tonight, so I will VM once I'm ready! Thanks! :D

Back