• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Selling: Various Unorderables/Art/Amiibo Items B: Hydrangea Starts!!!

ClefairyKid

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Tasty Cake
Pokéball
Feedback
100% (87) +
Rules:
It'll be your responsibility to ensure you find me online at the right time, seeing as my timezone is Australian Central Standard time (10.30+).

If I don't see or hear from you within 3 days, I will assume the goods are for sale again, I don't want to be left indefinitely holding onto items when the goal is to clear them out.

Payment is in TBT up front, or hybrids, in my town if possible.

If you find something wrong with your order, please let me know right away so I can refund or replace the item correctly. This is especially the case for artworks, since sometimes fakes can slip through and I would be more than happy to refund that.
Selling:

Art
(15tbt each)
Famous Painting
Solemn Painting
Scenic Painting
Nice Painting
Moving Painting
Worthy Painting (x2)

Other
(don't ask me what the price is please just offer tbt or hybrids)
Bamboo Fence
Wooden Bear
Stylish Suit
Blue Ballet Outfit
Dessert Case
Silver Slingshot
Cabana Lamp
Cabana Wall

Buying (with TBT)
Blue Tartan Tee
Blue Tartan Shirt
Pink and Blue Hydrangea Starts
Gold Roses
Pink Roses
Pink Lillies
Pink Tulips
Orange Roses
Orange Tulips

Last edited:
Hi, can I buy the following please: total 45 TBT

Perfect Painting
Serene Painting
Wild Painting

bump, no one has a spare ancient statue? D: you've been looking for one for ages xd

bump, no one has a spare ancient statue? D: you've been looking for one for ages xd

I literally had to give up on the last thread I bumped it forever and it never got anywhere :c no matter how many people I find selling art, I can't find it : |

I just ordered an ancient statue and will provide it in exchange for one wild painting, one old board floor, and one ceramic hot pot!

woah, that's awesome! i'm so happy you found it, and we were just talking about it! XD

Back