September 12th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricano said:
Mochacho said:
Sorry for the double post. :S

Besides, if you lst someone in 9/11, you wouldn't appreiate people doing this would you? See, this is where growing up and common sense kick into gear. Think really hard about what you're saying on this topic. Mature people would say something against this. All of you who think this is funny make me sick. :X :mad:
I think you should stop taking this so seriously.
Exactly.

If you want to be serious about this, go be serious. No one's going to stop you, and ignore the posts that offend you.

Ricano said:
Mochacho said:

Besides, if you lst someone in 9/11, you wouldn't appreiate people doing this would you? See, this is where growing up and common sense kick into gear. Think really hard about what you're saying on this topic. Mature people would say something against this. All of you who think this is funny make me sick. :X :mad:
Some people are patriots. No need to start a flame war.

Nic said:
Ricano said:
Mochacho said:

I'm not starting anything. But Muh didn't offend anyone because of this topic.

Nic said:
Ricano said:
Mochacho said:

>he's the one starting a flame war.

stay classy Nic.

Ricano said:
Nic said:
Ricano said:
Mochacho said:

I'm not starting anything. But Muh didn't offend anyone because of this topic.
In a way, yes.

It's more of a hidden joke.

Ricano said:
Mochacho said:

I think you should take this more seriously.

Mochacho said:
Ricano said:
Mochacho said:

9/11 was and is a tragedy, but really, what can we do about it now?

I'm not calling anyone unpatriotic or biggots or anything. All I'm saying is, it's offensive to some people and you shouls really watch what you say. And to imagine how you would feel if you lost someone in 9/11 and was reading this thread. You'd feel pretty crappy, wouldn't you?

Ricano said:
Mochacho said:
Ricano said:
Mochacho said:

Like someone said, "Don't live in the past, learn from it."

Hm, I don't know, not fun make fun of it?

Mochacho said:
Ricano said:
Mochacho said:

Ahahaha, no.

Ricano said:
Mochacho said:
Ricano said:
Mochacho said:

You could be a little more mature about it. :L

L Lawliet said:
Mochacho said:
Ricano said:
Mochacho said:

Ahahaha, no.
Ahahaha, yes.

[Nook said:
,Sep 12 2010, 02:14:47 PM]
Mochacho said:
Ricano said:
Mochacho said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
You could be a little more mature about it. :L
Huh, I don't see him doing anything immature.
It's like you just said. "Hm, I don't know, not make fun of it?" Ring a bell?

Mochacho said:
I'm not calling anyone unpatriotic or biggots or anything. All I'm saying is, it's offensive to some people and you shouls really watch what you say. And to imagine how you would feel if you lost someone in 9/11 and was reading this thread. You'd feel pretty crappy, wouldn't you?
So making a thread about September 12th is a problem? You do realize the point of this thread. It's Hub birthday you dolt. He even asked if it was anyone's birthday. He's not doing it to demean September 11th. Hub's doing it to give notice that it's his birthday. Use your head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back