• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Serious Players Only

Dreyden

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Now, I know that the title might have confused you and I want to start by saying, "No, this thread isn't for serious 14 hour a day gamers or anything." Well, now that is off my chest let's dive right in shall we?

This thread is for people looking to exchange friend codes with other people who CARE about their Town. This means NO people who are in it to destroy what others have worked so hard to build. I am looking for friends to play with that will help take care of my Town in the same manner that I will take care of theirs. There are so many people out there in my previous AC experience that would just come into my Town and dig up every single tree just to be a jerk. So if you are one of those people, don't even bother, but if you honestly are in it for the greater good, add me. My FC is 2380-3086-3283 and my name is Dreyden.

Thank You!

lol @ playing animal crossing seriously

i kid i kid

:3 You seem to be very trustworthy. I closed this town off to non-best friends because I've had some incidents, but I can tell you'll be careful and won't destroy or steal any of my flowers. ^^ (if one is accidentally destroyed, I can flick the wifi switch off)
I'm currently wifing with my NA towns, so I will add you to my 3DS later.

This the fc for my Japanese town: 1547-6122-9653 and my mii's name is ミント (Mint). ^^ I have spent months working on this town.

I think most people who post here will care very much for their town, the amount of FC sharing threads are making it super hard to navigate the forums lately >.<

:3 You seem to be very trustworthy. I closed this town off to non-best friends because I've had some incidents, but I can tell you'll be careful and won't destroy or steal any of my flowers. ^^ (if one is accidentally destroyed, I can flick the wifi switch off)
I'm currently wifing with my NA towns, so I will add you to my 3DS later.

This the fc for my Japanese town: 1547-6122-9653 and my mii's name is ミント (Mint). ^^ I have spent months working on this town.

Can I add you

You sound like a someone I wouldn't mind playing with. I too had bad experiences in the past with people. Never had my tree's dug up, but I had golden roses stolen and ran over, and fruit taken without my permission.

I'll add you! :) My friend code is: 2492-4324-0327

I had things like that happening while playing Wild World... People trampling my flowers or chopping down my trees. :(
I respect other peoples towns and especially the work they put in it, so if you want, add me. Name is Lin.
Everyone else is welcome too, nice people only though. ;)

Glad to see another person to add, feel free to add me. (This also goes to whoever else posts here)

Just send me a PM, so I know who to add back.

*puts his hand up*
Here, here, I'm definitely a serious player!

I'll add you, if it's okay?

EDIT: Ah, I'll be getting the game this friday! /EU

Last edited:
Added you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dreyden, can I visit your town?

- - - Post Merge - - -

My town is open for anyone who wants to visit, and is named MugenKao

Last edited:
This is so true!

I haven't had incidents because I so far haven't invited over anyone. In especially CF I played, I've had a few bad experiences. D:

Don't steal my stuff, don't trample over my flowers, and don't cut my trees! You can add me if you want, I'm very serious when it comes to respecting people's property (even in video games!)

I have added some of you guys here, will send out messages to those that I did. Feel free to add me if you like, I promise I won't trample all over your flowers, chop down your trees, etc. I want your town to look just as amazing as I want my own to look, so I only want to help just as I hope people only want to help me. My FC 4656-6467-9082. My name is RisE on the 3DS. Currently I am at work, so anyone that wants to add me know that I will add you later when I get off (roughly 5 hours from now). Please message me if you add me, it's easier for me to know that way.

Back