• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Serious Players Only

You guys can add me :) I won't destroy your town or anything, and I hope you guys won't do that to mine.

Friend Code: 0146-9405-3932

People can add me if they want :) I won't destroy your towns or steal stuff... The worst I will do is take screenshots to post on my New Leaf Tumblr!

I won't be getting the game until Friday (UK) but my FC is in my signature (As is my brother's) PM me if you add me please!

I have a dentist appointment today, but when I get home I will open my Town up for anybody wanting to visit a new place. I am a slow player [I don't time travel] so the most thing I've done so far is get out of that drafty tent! LoL.

I'm as anxious visiting other people's towns as I am opening my own town up for visitors. Mostly I will look around, enjoy the sights, talk to the villagers and do some fishing. I'll try to converse with the town mayor but I'm slow at typing my messages! Haha. I also try to bring a visiting gift each time, fruit or shirt or fossil or some other item. If anyone wants to add me, please send me a message as well. My only concern is the time zone differences as I'm on the other side of the planet (being in Southeast Asia) from most of you. :blush:

Back