• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Serious Players Only

Dreyden

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Now I know that the original title more than likely confused you and I want to start by saying that this thread is not targeted directly toward those 14 hour a day gamers, but more so for the gamers who actually CARE about their Towns.

In the past AC games I have dealt with so many people whose idea of fun was to ransack my Town and tear it to pieces pretty much, this type of game play isn't fun for some of us and I am looking for friends to play with that care about their Town just as much as I care about mine.

So, if you are the type of player who plays at least once a week and helps out when you go to other Town's [Pulling weeds, watering flowers, etc.] Then this thread is definitely aimed toward YOU! So if you have good intentions for AC:NL then please feel free to add me. My friend code is 2380-3086-3283 and my name is Dreyden.

Thank You!

But you were interested enough to ask why there were two threads. Most would have posted on the one with more replies.

what you could also do if your worried about your town but want visitors,, is make your first project the dream place

You can't have the dream mansion as your first community project. You have to build one to unlock it.

Back