Shop 💟 SETS 💟 DLC 🌴 ISLAND 🌈 Regional 🇯🇵 RARES 🍀 Clovers 🍀 ART 🎨 TBT COLLECTIBLES 🍑

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I get a basket of Perfect Apples, Oranges, Pears and Cherries? And also the White police cap and a Silver Axe for a total of 40 tbt?

Hi! Can I have a Kadomatsu, a red horned hat and two blue roses? My total sums up to 20 TBT. Please VM me when possible!

Last edited:
Hi c:
Can you do about 300tbt for the cake?
I'm going off the guide and the 1k is a bit too much^v^;

Hello! Can I get Throwing Beans for 20 TBT?
Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi :]. I'd like to place an order for the 7-11 set and a picture of Benedict please, if you still are selling pictures.

Last edited:
Hello Pepper -

Below is a list of furniture sets I would like to purchase. I'm just now building out the additional rooms on three houses. I looked over your OP and all items seem to be okay to ask for. Anything you could do would be great and knowing how busy you are do not rush on anything.

So look this over and see what you think. The total is 1255 tbt but correct me if wrong. I'll gladly pay extra.
-------
2 Princess
1 Mermaid
1 Ice
1 Mushroom
1 Harvest
1 Patchwork
1 Lovely
1 Regal
2 Rococo
1 Modern
1 Stripe
1 Sleek
1 Classic
1 Creepy
1 Cat Tower

Holler at me when you can. Have a fun weekend.
Blizzard

heey! lol I'm back :) i was wondering if i could get molly and goldie's pics? thanks pepper!!:)

edit: can i also get skye's pic? thanks <3

Last edited:
I'll take your Bubblewand, Cornucopia, Fish Grill, Game Shelf, Gorgeous Set, Merlion, Mermaid Dresser, Mermaid Statue, Skeleton Figurine, Snow Bunny, Stew pot, Treasure Chest, Yule Log

250 BTB total. Sorry if my order is large...I can cut out some items if you want... My friend code is in le sidebar. I'll add ya and we can trade tomorrow, I'm also PST an on at random times of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back