Sweet Bunny Balloon
Inky
Rainbow Crescent Moon
Heart of the Forest
Enchanted Bloom
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Rainbow Moon Jellyfish
1666490402221.png

The battle rages onwards, and you feel like your power is... not quite enough. More... more...!!! You need more power! And so, what better than to summon more allies? Perhaps something that will give you more strength? But to do that, you'll need a magic circle!

Your Task 🔮

Create a magic circle using shadows and a light source! You may not use any already-made magic circles or similar objects for your main magic circle. Paper cutouts are acceptable, so long as you're the one who made it.

1666490375680.png

1666490380479.png

How to Submit 🔮

You should post two pictures:
  1. A photograph of your magic circle
  2. A photo of the setup you used to create it along with a name card with your TBT Username.
Please remember that you cannot edit your entries after they have been submitted. Make sure you're happy with your submission before posting! If you need to make any edits, please contact the hosts, LaBelleFleur and/or Mistreil.

Deadline: Sunday, November 6th at 11:59 PM EST

Rules 🔮

• Your entry must be physical, rather than digital, and meet the requirements outlined in the section above.
  • Once your entry has been submitted it cannot be edited.
  • Keep content suitable for a PG-13 audience. If it would breach our Rules & Guidelines then it's not suitable here.
  • If we feel your entry lacks effort then it will not be accepted.
  • Your entry must contain your name somewhere.
Prize 🔮

• 30 Ghostly Gold
  • 300 ATK Points
The top 7 entries to receive the most reactions will also receive an additional 15 Ghostly Gold.

FAQ 🔮

Q: Can I use a dreamcatcher (or similar object) for my magic circle?
No, you may not use any already-made magic circles or similar objects. This includes dreamcatchers or acrylic magic circles. You must make the magic circle yourself: paper cut-outs are acceptable, as are circles made of yarn, sticks, etc. If it was made solely for this event and wasn't manufactured or made by someone else, then it's acceptable!

Q: Does it have to be a circle?
As long as it recognizably fits the theme and is somewhat roundish, we will accept it. For example, octagons, hexagons, and circles with protruding shapes would all be fine.

Q: Can I use negative space for the magic circle (i.e. the magic circle is made from light instead)?
Yes. In a sense, this is still using shadows to make a magic circle -- you're just filling in the outside of it rather than the inside!

Q: Can I use fairy lights or other light sources?
You may not use fairy lights or similar to shape the magic circle: the magic circle itself must be made using shadows and a light source. However, you may use fairy lights (and other light sources) as decoration if you would like.

If you have questions about what is acceptable and what's not, please ask!

Last edited:
How are yall getting pictures without the item itself being in the shot? No matter what I do I can't avoid it.

Ok this is the best i could do(i cannot get a pic without any of the item in it) and now its ripped in half so i hope its good enough.

Attachments

• D75B4A1F-ECAB-4366-8B2A-A3FAAF7E6C72.jpeg
    D75B4A1F-ECAB-4366-8B2A-A3FAAF7E6C72.jpeg
    531.7 KB · Views: 20
  • A02DEDDA-595B-4805-9174-C6205069D3C5.jpeg
    A02DEDDA-595B-4805-9174-C6205069D3C5.jpeg
    1,001.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Back