• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Share something no one knows about you!

I hate a lot of people

the fakers and the liars need to die

and if they won't kill themselves then I'll have to make them

jk I don't live a second life as a murderer

but my DID says otherwise

Last edited:
I lost my gran last year. I was her favourite grandchild. I don't even know where she is buried. I didn't get to say goodbye.
It would have been her birthday in a week.

Last edited:
That I have a tumblr, have a lot of grudges against people, and that I enjoy kpop and anime. I've told people online, but no one in real life knows.

I'm so spoilt but it doesn't make me a brat like people love to assume cause I'm a daddy's girl.

I have three mutanities that I know of
1. Blue eyes
2. Red hair (I'm aburn)
3. Heterochromia (I think)

I'd rather let that something stay that way.

Though there's quite a bit of stuff that no one knows about irl but I've shared with people on the internet. As a first, I vastly prefer chilling at home alone doing my thing rather than being with people, even though I enjoy the latter as much. It's just strange.

Last edited:
I'm biracial; my mum is Mexican and my dad is Filipino. I know both of their native languages, but ever since my dad left, my mum just put that I am Hispanic/Mexican in all of my papers. It's something a few people in real like know about me since they're the ones that asked, but to everyone else, they just think I'm fully Hispanic.

Last edited:
I'm biracial; my mom is Mexican and my dad is Filipino. I know both of their native languages, but ever since my dad left, my mum just put that I am Hispanic/Mexican in all of my papers. It's something a few people in real like know about me since they're the ones that asked, but to everyone else, they just think I'm fully Hispanic.

I am also biracial. Mexican / Caucasian.

One of my favorite things to listen to while crunching numbers is the entire Sonic the Hedgehog 2 soundtrack. I'm pretty sure no one knew that prior to now.

Honestly though, the music from Mystic Cave Zone is pretty cool.

For some reason, I always leave a little bit of food left on my plate...no reason at all :/ it just feels weird to eat that last bite o.e
(Even though I could easily finish it or when I'm not even full)

I define myself as asexual and act in a "UGH sex" when my friends start to talk about girls and everything

...but I've seen like 100+ pages of the rule34

Sex still repugnes me tho

I also have a classmate wich is REALLY important for me and everyone thinks we hate each other when I don't LMAO

Nobody knew this but whenever I play Pok?mon, I find myself singing the original song. :/ I was in a Game Chat with my friend and just started singing. It was awkward. XD

Back