• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Share your camp fanart/creations!

You could maybe make a whole set if your into it. On my discord team, we all have custom South Park themed emojis, and stickers made by our leaders, for all of us to use freely~

These look like legit emoji, maybe you could look into making a legit thing :3 you seem to really love making them, so why not make an offical set! Just a thought ^^​
I already have a space whale emoji server! 👀 I was sharing them in my crews discord channel and a handful of my teammates liked them, so I figured that making a server for them for people to use would be a good idea and it's been going pretty well. Safe to say that I think that's as "legit" or "official" as it gets for now haha.

I already have a space whale emoji server! 👀 I was sharing them in my crews discord channel and a handful of my teammates liked them, so I figured that making a server for them for people to use would be a good idea and it's been going pretty well. Safe to say that I think that's as "legit" or "official" as it gets for now haha.
Oh lucky! I wish I could join, and see them in action. Im glad you made a whole line up!

ISC_super_joy_emoji_2_copy.PNG
OMG ! Last evening I also made a similar emoji for my crew !
angryloltl.png

Moon Bunnies, Actually Nevermind, where are yours ? /j

OMG ! Last evening I also made a similar emoji for my crew !
View attachment 504618

Moon Bunnies, Actually Nevermind, where are yours ? /j
Pls this is amazing (insert og superjoy here). I feel like u cannot go wrong with this emoji. it's too iconic 👀 Also loving all the emoji shares so far!

Reminds me that I still plan on drawing some Galaxolotl art.... soon I promise 🥺

Would you love the space whale shark plush even if he was mint-coloured? 👀
Mint_whale_plush_shark_alt.PNG

I know the whale shark is for ISC, but I made him a watermelon boi for @/himekirako to match her team aesthetic/colour! He's just the shiny version of the original. ✨
i’m shiny, i’m special ⁽͑˙˚̀ᵕ˚́˙⁾̉

Been making some discord emojis for my teammates and I've been having a lot of fun with them! I really don't have any experience with making art specifically for discord emojis so it's been cool to figure out what does and doesn't work. These have been pretty quick too which has been refreshing from my usual art. 😄

ISC_Love_emoji_copy.PNG
ISC_cry_emoji_copy.PNG
ISC_hug_emoji_alt_copy.PNG
Omg I didn't saw these, they're amaziiing 🤩

There is way too much cute art in here. 😭 I love everything so much what the heck, So much cute art + emotes from all of you.

I'm not gonna share my Galaxolotl spam here because there is way too much and they are literal sketches compared to all the gorgeous fully coloured art that's being shared. Though I had sketched this for our own chat when the ISC/MB stardust race beganm but since it featured all the teams maybe it was appropriate to share here too. But for real, good luck with the second stardust leg Cetaceans and Moon Bunnies. You're both doing so well. 🤩

GaxoPopcorn.png
Oh my gosh I've seen your precious Galaxolotl drawings around the forums and I've been absolutely in love! Not me lowkey wondering if you'd ever come share in this thread haha. But seriously, even your sketches have given me life and I welcome all types of creations, and sketches are so valid!!
Thank you so much for sharing this little doodle though aaah I really appreciate the space narwhal since it's our flag and I don't believe anyone else has drawn her yet (she appreciates u very much for this). I'm so slow but I swear I plan on drawing stuff for the other teams as well. Galaxolotls are next for sure when I can get around to it. 🥺💜

Omg I didn't saw these, they're amaziiing 🤩
Aww thank you for taking the time to comment! So glad to hear you're liking the creations in this thread hehe.

The emoji I submitted for the contest and am now using as my icon, It started off as a bongo whale and somehow my brain turned it into the lil guy piloting the ship
dg4p00q-d97d8ad5-4b93-45ca-83f3-760fb0d42802.png

I already submitted my flag in the flag thread but I also made this sig with my satellite whale from my flag
dg4c0d6-df6207bf-2037-4696-94cf-4146d17f0aed.png

The emoji I submitted for the contest and am now using as my icon, It started off as a bongo whale and somehow my brain turned it into the lil guy piloting the ship
dg4p00q-d97d8ad5-4b93-45ca-83f3-760fb0d42802.png

I already submitted my flag in the flag thread but I also made this sig with my satellite whale from my flag
dg4c0d6-df6207bf-2037-4696-94cf-4146d17f0aed.png
PLS I LOVE!!! Bongo whale becoming a whole pilot to a ship is so real. He is doing his best!!! 👏 And ur sig slaps too, u went so hard on your flag. 🥺

So, I've heard that the space whale plush got so popular that people are willing to fight for it. Now if you excuse me, I'll just chill by the sides with the moon bunnies, they're hungry for some popcorn!
this is a joke, don't take this seriously 😂
View attachment 505533
KDSKGF omg nooo the torn space whale plush hurts me. But this is genuinely so funny, I love how you and the moon bunnies are really just watching the drama unfold with popcorn. 😂

@Rio_ inspired me to do this based off of the Hang In There cat posters lul

Untitled_Artwork.png
BLONK I LOVE THESE SO MUCH??? 😭💕💕💕 Pls the moon bun is so round... and the expressions are top notch. Pls draw some of them where they are happy too. 🥺

Oh my gosh I've seen your precious Galaxolotl drawings around the forums and I've been absolutely in love! Not me lowkey wondering if you'd ever come share in this thread haha. But seriously, even your sketches have given me life and I welcome all types of creations, and sketches are so valid!!
Thank you so much for sharing this little doodle though aaah I really appreciate the space narwhal since it's our flag and I don't believe anyone else has drawn her yet (she appreciates u very much for this). I'm so slow but I swear I plan on drawing stuff for the other teams as well. Galaxolotls are next for sure when I can get around to it. 🥺💜

Waah, you're so sweet. I'm so glad you've been enjoying them. I am actually horrible, I meant to post here back when you I first noticed the thread, but that was during our stardust rounds and I was on cooldown so I was waiting to post and just....somehow never did (I had so many tabs of threads to post in ready it was a nightmare). 😅 I'm super glad I found it again though, seeing all the new art brought me back to life, seriously crying over how adorable your emote set is.

And of course, I had to go Narwhal after seeing all the lovely art you're putting out for her. I would have added her constellation too but without the colour it lowkey looked like I was just scribbling over her so decided it was better to stay simple. I'm hoping to find the time to do some coloured art of the team mascots before camp is over though. 🥰 A bunch of space animals just chilling out together.

Back