Share your town tunes!

Linkerator

Retired Staff
Bells
One strange thing Ive heard is my cousins friend saying. "Hey, there is a new console out, the DSP!"

[quote="] One strange thing Ive heard is my cousins friend saying. "Hey, there is a new console out, the DSP!" [/quote]
The DSP? Boy, what a naiive person...

BULERIAS said:
[quote="] One strange thing Ive heard is my cousins friend saying. "Hey, there is a new console out, the DSP!"
The DSP? Boy, what a naiive person... [/quote]
And my friend's little called my DS "Gameboy SP". I try my best to avoid kids 6 and under.

] [quote="BULERIAS said:
[quote="] One strange thing Ive heard is my cousins friend saying. "Hey, there is a new console out, the DSP!"
The DSP? Boy, what a naiive person... [/quote]
And my friend's little called my DS "Gameboy SP". I try my best to avoid kids 6 and under. [/quote]
And when I play Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (KH:COM), he yells out, "HE HAS KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!!, HE HAS KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!!, HE HAS KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!!, HE HAS KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!!, HE HAS KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!!" Pretty annoying.

] [quote= said:
BULERIAS said:
And my friend's little called my DS "Gameboy SP". I try my best to avoid kids 6 and under. [/quote]
And when I play Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (KH:COM), he yells out, "HE HAS KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!!, HE HAS KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!!, HE HAS KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!!, HE HAS KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!!, HE HAS KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!!" Pretty annoying. [/quote]
You must have some annoying relatives.

There's something seriously wrong with my computer and it may take a while to fix. I can't go to the Nintendo forums!

I've seen it, and I like it better than the first one. Has anyone else seen it?

You don't understand.

Problem:

I have about v6812 computer problems (REALLY!) that are mostly critical. I need tthis authorization code to access errorguard to get rid of these problems. However, the code is in my dad's e-mail, and one of the problems are preventing us from reading our E-mail.

CYNDAQUIL34 said:
You don't understand.

Problem:

I have about v6812 computer problems (REALLY!) that are mostly critical. I need tthis authorization code to access errorguard to get rid of these problems. However, the code is in my dad's e-mail, and one of the problems are preventing us from reading our E-mail.
Does your dad know what to do?

Welcome! I'm sure the title says it all. No explanation required.

I'll update this post from time to time, adding everybody's tunes.

F-Zero GX sounds of Mute City: (sounds most like it on rock guitar) (by me)
C-B-AG-A
-BC-B-AG

PKMNRULES! said:

C-B-AG-A
-BC-B-AG
A tune from one of the Shrek 2 songs

BAMBAM! said:
PKMNRULES! said:

C-B-AG-A
-BC-B-AG
A tune from one of the Shrek 2 songs
sorry my friend has one

BULERIAS said:
] [quote= said:
BULERIAS said:
And my friend's little called my DS "Gameboy SP". I try my best to avoid kids 6 and under.
And when I play Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (KH:COM), he yells out, "HE HAS KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!!, HE HAS KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!!, HE HAS KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!!, HE HAS KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!!, HE HAS KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!!" Pretty annoying. [/quote]
You must have some annoying relatives. [/quote]
They arent my relatives, both are my friend's little brother. I accidentally put my friend's little.

] [quote="BULERIAS said:
] [quote= said:
BULERIAS said:
They arent my relatives, both are my friend's little brother. I accidentally put my friend's little. [/quote]
But, my relatives are kind of annoying anyway.

;)

][quote= said:
BULERIAS said:
] [quote= said:
BULERIAS said:
And when I play Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (KH:COM), he yells out, "HE HAS KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!!, HE HAS KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!!, HE HAS KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!!, HE HAS KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!!, HE HAS KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!!" Pretty annoying.
They arent my relatives, both are my friend's little brother. I accidentally put my friend's little. [/quote]
But, my relatives are kind of annoying anyway.

;) [/quote]
Kind of? That's nothing compared to my little brother. When I tell him to shut up, guess what he does. (scroll down to check your guess)

He does the opposite. I hate him. I really do.

How old is your brother PKMNRULES? If he's under 6, then you just have to wait until he'll be older. If not.... well, you'll have to live with it.

Back