] [quote="BAMBAM! said:
[quote="]
offtopic.gif

Lets get off the whole relative thing!
Where did you get that smile? [/quote]
Its a posted pic. It tricks everybody. [/quote]
not anymore.... I added it to the emoticon list.... check it out... :<_>:

strangest thing....
How about a dream I had last night where I got a pair of experimental wheel shoes.

They where all black and each shoe had two large black plastic wheels.
I would slide fast on them then trip when I tried to stop. :lol:

i dont remember how mine goes, but its supposedly the song for Onett in Earthbound... i think its the Supersmash version though, which by the way isn't as cool as the original version...

if anyone knows Onetts theme from earthbound thats the original SNES Version please tell me

:)

PKMNRULES! said:
][quote= said:
BULERIAS said:
] [quote= said:
BULERIAS said:
[quote="] One strange thing Ive heard is my cousins friend saying. "Hey, there is a new console out, the DSP!"
The DSP? Boy, what a naiive person...
And my friend's little called my DS "Gameboy SP". I try my best to avoid kids 6 and under.
And when I play Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (KH:COM), he yells out, "HE HAS KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!!, HE HAS KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!!, HE HAS KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!!, HE HAS KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!!, HE HAS KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!!" Pretty annoying.
You must have some annoying relatives.
They arent my relatives, both are my friend's little brother. I accidentally put my friend's little. [/quote]
But, my relatives are kind of annoying anyway.

;) [/quote]
Kind of? That's nothing compared to my little brother. When I tell him to shut up, guess what he does. (scroll down to check your guess)

He does the opposite. I hate him. I really do.

[/quote]
Kinda like my dad...

I have K.K. Faire right now. I got it form an E-Reader card. I also have had Random, which is all random notes. In my newest town, I have the original tune, and I like it. I am not going to change it.

Back