• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Sharks? and Swimming?

AnimalCrossingLoverr

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I'm not sure if this has already been brought up, but is fishing going to be coming back?
Because I sure would hate to go swimming in the ocean and then a shark comes along. e_e
Will the fishing just be in the rivers?
Or will they just not include sharks?
What do you think will happen?

If there are sharks in the water (I doubt) I think it will be like when a scorpion or a tarantula bites you. :confused:

Fishing will be back,maybe sharks won't spawn when swimming,or they might just swim away like other fish when you get too close.

Fishing should come back, it would be really upsetting to some if they took away an activity like that. Also I'm pretty sure that when you swim you will scare away fish, just like if you ran next to one.

I'm sure they're going to add a feature where you get eaten by sharks...

They have already shown that fishing is back, also i think the fish will just runaway. It is not likely that you would get bitten by a
shark -.-

Back