Hot weather or cold weather?

Hot or cold

• Total voters
I’m a mild weather girly & most prefer to live in a 3 degree range in the low 70s Fahrenheit, but since that’s unrealistic, I would prefer cold because the heat makes me uber grumpy. 😠

Cold all the way. Hot weather has gotten to a point where it's not even breathable anymore I HATE it and I know some countries have it worse. I love the cold because I get to bundle up in my blankie and/or put more layers of clothes on, which can't happen with hot weather!!!
I hate hot weather all my homies hate hot weather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I prefer chilly/colder weather because I can bundle up outside or wrap up in a blanket inside. With hotter weather, there's only so much you can take off and I don't like sweating!!

Cold weather all the way! Summer is my least favorite season (can't stand the heat, humidity, bugs, etc.) and I'm always glad when autumn/winter rolls around. Personally, it's a lot easier to warm up when it's cold than to cool down when it's hot.

I greatly prefer cooler weather, whether that be somewhat chilly in Autumn or full blown cold in Winter. I don't handle the cold as well as I did when I was younger, but it's still far more preferable than the heat of Summer. Never had air conditioning thus far, so Summer is just an uncomfortable, losing battle of trying to cool off. It's easier to combat the cold by putting on layers of clothing, bundling up under some blankets, eating hot food and/or drinking hot drinks.

I prefer cold weather over hot weather, but when I say cold weather I don't mean like snow-y weather I mean more like fall weather or rainy weather. I don't really like the heat because I get super uncomfortable in the heat and all itchy.

I am all for the cold! I love me some fall weather, winter if I'm indoors (driving is the major downside).

Cold weather for sure. I hate the heat. And I have horrible allergies, which peak in late summer when ragweed blooms all over my area. I have allergies in winter too, but they're definitely not as extreme.

I don't prefer the ends of the temperature spectrum, though. My preferences are as follows, in Fahrenheit because I live in the US:

- Cool weather (40-59)
- Warm weather (60-79) / mildly cold weather (25-40)
- Very cold weather (below 25)
- Hot weather (80+)

Here, cold means it might rain soon and I hate getting rained on 😭 It's not even the romanticized kind of rain, it's the strong wind kind of rain and it makes me feel uneasy. I loveeee it being cold but I hate the rainy season so I voted for hot. I can't stand the heat either but hey at least I can bathe and feel good again.

Cold! I always say when you’re too hot in the summer and you’re wearing bare minimum you can’t take a layer of skin off to cool down, but when you’re cold in the winter you can always put another layer on to warm up

I voted cold since generally less bugs (though I hardly leave the house). Warm weather and too much sunlight on my skin bothers it (I think some sort of allergy). Cold isn’t good either because I have asthma.

Easily cold weather. I hate hot weather a lot, like 25+ °C (77+ °F) is too hot for me. I can easily handle -40 °C since I just need to wear more/warmer clothing to deal with it, but even at 30 °C I'm just melting, no matter how little clothing I have on.

It really depends. I really like the cold because I live in a climate that is always warm but its never insufferably hot. However, I dislike feeling hot. I hate feeling sweaty unless I am doing exercises. I also like the temprrature of confetti so there's that too 🐍🎉🎉🎉

I gotta have my cold weather, I absolutely loathe hot weather. Not to mention that a lot more fun activities happen in the cold weather seasons than hot weather seasons. Sure there’s Easter for the hot weather seasons, but that’s it.

Basically, Fall and Winter wins here.

Definitely hot weather for me! I can tolerate being very hot, but I can't tolerate being very cold. Being hot is a bit uncomfortable but being cold is painful.

Back