Shop Shiny Pokémon (Frequent Updates) [Buying] Shiny Pokémon & TCG Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
No more eevees? :( btw i have school so it has 2 be after 3:00pm

Hi there ^^

I'm CEST, so it's 22:00 o'clock over here right now - so I won't be here for too long.

No worries, I already reloaded sooner, so they are all back ^^

I normally wouldn't as this as I like to train Pokemon myself, but do you think you could possibly train electrike up for me please? Not completely to level 100 or anything, something around level 60. What would the price be for that please? (This includes evolving him)

Can I also get dialga please and is there any chance of you getting an Ekans?

Hello to the open trade Traders '^^

I am sorry for being absent these days, I'll be back in not more than two days, so please hold on for a bit more.

Thank you ^^

Still open, for new offers - so bump too :)

Hey! If there is still a female shiny Ralts, I would like it please! I would also like a shiny Bagon please! Message me if you have at least one of them. :)

Last edited:
I normally wouldn't as this as I like to train Pokemon myself, but do you think you could possibly train electrike up for me please? Not completely to level 100 or anything, something around level 60. What would the price be for that please? (This includes evolving him)

Can I also get dialga please and is there any chance of you getting an Ekans?

Hi there, yes I could totaly do that.

Would you mind receiving the Electrice in about 3-4 days?, as I'm currently training two Pok?mon for another user.

Anyway, if you need any other Pok?mon from the list, I'll finally be able to do the trades tomorrow - so let me know please! ^^

I am sorry for the wait btw!

Hello, I'm interested in the following.

Torchic (M) adamant, speed boost 31/31/31/xx/31/31 UT
w/ baton pass
OT: Digo - ID: 41031

Carbink (-) bold, sturdy 31/xx/31/31/31/31 UT
OT: Teristella - ID: 04870

Scatterbug (F, Icy Snow) timid, compoundeyes 31/xx/31/31/31/31 UT
w/ tackle, string shot
OT: JAP - ID: 64109

Please tell me when you can trade, thanks! :)

Hi!
Are your female Gengar and your timid Mewtwo still available? Because I would be really interested in buying them!

EDIT: No longer looking for Mewtwo! Only for Gengar ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back