• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

shirts

Silly Sporge, that's a dreamcatcher, not a shirt.

The first one is deadly. Awesome, I would have wore it today in school (Special day- Dress like a ninja/pirate/cowboy Day) =P

[quote="Shadow_] Silly Sporge, that's a dreamcatcher, not a shirt.

The first one is deadly. Awesome, I would have wore it today in school (Special day- Dress like a ninja/pirate/cowboy Day) =P [/quote]
that is jkust the design I put on a shirt, click on it to see it on a shirt!

Sporge27 said:
[quote="Shadow_] Silly Sporge, that's a dreamcatcher, not a shirt.

The first one is deadly. Awesome, I would have wore it today in school (Special day- Dress like a ninja/pirate/cowboy Day) =P
that is jkust the design I put on a shirt, click on it to see it on a shirt! [/quote]
Oh, well then...

:p

That's pretty good work there, if not as complex as fish's. Definitely wearable and showoffable.

Everything the mind can know is a meme though... and I make what I want!

Really I know what you mean, but hey it is already up

:p

besides didn't really like the theme this week.... I think I would be better at abstract stuff... rather than realistic which even when I try that looks cartoony...

I am too lazy to put my new one on photo bucket. It was also done very cheaply because I don't particularly like the theme. Even so stick figure death can be funny...

Sporge27 said:
I am too lazy to put my new one on photo bucket. It was also done very cheaply because I don't particularly like the theme. Even so stick figure can be funny...
I want that shirt. <3

OddCrazyMe said:
Sporge27 said:
I am too lazy to put my new one on photo bucket. It was also done very cheaply because I don't particularly like the theme. Even so stick figure can be funny...
I want that shirt. <3
i think i will agree with you OCM xD

-PNG

Back