• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ~Shop of stuff!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Headband for 100k? By any chance do you have the colorful socks(weird I know) that you can order me tonight? I have a fashion check to do ;-; if you can get them to me I'll give you 200k for both items~
- yes, I had the fashion check, but I completed it. So now I need these two items xD

Last edited:
Hey there. I still have all the stuff I ordered for you : ) all your sleek series, stripe series, the paper lantern, kimono, butterfly dress and some of your sloppy items. The pics I'm looking for are: (*priority) * Francine, *rosie, * genii, pietro, curlos, moe and bud. Please let me know.

Last edited:
Hey there. I still have all the stuff I ordered for you : ) all your sleek series, stripe series, the paper lantern, kimono, butterfly dress and some of your sloppy items. The pics I'm looking for are: (*priority) * Francine, *rosie, * genii, curlos, moe and bud. Please let me know.

Aw thank you!
I still have all the pics you requested ^^

Awesome! I can open my gates now if you'd like. Just shoot me a price for the rest of the ones I just added. Btw the sloppy items I have are the lamp, table, tv, plus the 8 lamp and zodiac dog.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or I can come to you. Either way just let me know : )

Awesome! I can open my gates now if you'd like. Just shoot me a price for the rest of the ones I just added. Btw the sloppy items I have are the lamp, table, tv, plus the 8 lamp and zodiac dog.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or I can come to you. Either way just let me know : )

I'll open my gates when I'm ready after dinner
(Last time I tried to go to someone else's town, wi-fi's been a troll D:)

After a long time of running this shop, I'm finally going to close it due to not being able to go on as often as I did before ;w;
Thank you to those who bought some stuff!
I may open another one, but we'll just have to see~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back