• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shopping District for AC:3DS

Kami

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hey guys! :] It's me, Kami and, you may have seen this concept art of a map of a village in AC:3DS. (In spoiler) :lemon:
Animal-Crossing-Map.jpg
You may have noticed there's a shopping mall included in the map. It may not be completely confirmed, I do not know myself. But, leave a post if you like saying what shops that should return from ACCF and/or if they should include anymore shops that have not already appeared in previous AC games. :]

I think that they should have Kicks, from ACCF, have his own shoe store in the mall. :p

There was an AC3DS round table with the people who work on creating the game a while back and a shopping mall was mentioned. There wasn't much revealed about it besides the fact that you can go there to edit furniture you have, but you can be real sure that it will be in the game.

There was an AC3DS round table with the people who work on creating the game a while back and a shopping mall was mentioned. There wasn't much revealed about it besides the fact that you can go there to edit furniture you have, but you can be real sure that it will be in the game.

Yes, I've seen it. And I know it's not confirmed and all but, this was just a little fun thread to see what people's idea's were and that they can freely share with us. :)

Though I love Mable and Sable, I hope there are separate stores dedicated to hats, shirts, pants, etc. Not just one clothes store with very few options.

I would like the k.k slider store, and maybe the able sisters and maybe a brother or a couple other siblings could be in the other stores. Sable and Mable stay in the same store and do what they have always done but with maybe new outfits or something. I would like the video game store! You can play like demos of them then use your bells to buy them for your home.

OooOoh i like the sound of that, but K.K. says he doesn't like pricing/selling his music so...

"He comes across as someone who wants to be liberated, as shown by his rebellion against putting a price on his songs."

His quote "Those industry fat cats try to put a price on my music, but it wants to be free"

Last edited:
Yeah, K.K. won't ever have his music for a price. Which is how is should be.

Being able to just go and buy a song is stupid, frankly. I'd much rather wait until he shows up and hear it from him, and have him give me the song afterwards. Much more rewarding.

As for the mall, I'd love to see a back-alley store for Redd.

Or maybe a competition between him and his twin brother Fredd and Fredd has real stuff and it isnt fake, but it is at least twice as expensive!!

Or maybe a competition between him and his twin brother Fredd and Fredd has real stuff and it isnt fake, but it is at least twice as expensive!!

It's a good idea, but then there wouldn't be any point of Redd being there if all he has is fake stuff.

Not sure if many people actually used it, but I'd like to see the auction hall return.

The Auction House was a fun feature/addition but it would be more fun if they made it so animal could bid and auction.

I'd use the auction house if someone put things in it. There are times that I would like to get some rare piece of furniture or something like that.

if the auction house returns they should put it at a better time because in city folk I would have to time travel to catch it
also yeah it should be a bidding auction I support that idea

I used the auction house at most once. I would probably use it more if it were not as complicated and the animals actually put stuff in it and bought and bid on it. And true, but Redd's prices could be like dirt cheap then there would be real competition. Cheap junk vs Ultra expensive treasure.

Yes we know this already, we don't really need another thread.

again, there's already threads discussing this

again, there's already threads discussing this

Breedoof calm down, it's ok. We're having fun talking about ac. You can to! Tell us what you think should be in the shopping district. That's what we're talking about and it's ok if it in more then one place. We're enjoying our selfs and it's fun. We're excited about this game and were talking about it how we like. So calm down. Share with us, be apart of this thread.
You don't have to be a downer all the time. Your like the drunk guy at the aa meeting. It dosnt have to be this way

Back