• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shopping District for AC:3DS

I used the auction house at most once. I would probably use it more if it were not as complicated and the animals actually put stuff in it and bought and bid on it. And true, but Redd's prices could be like dirt cheap then there would be real competition. Cheap junk vs Ultra expensive treasure.
Personally I would rather use ACBay.com for all my auction needs as it's simple and easy to use.

But that's much harder than just using the auction house in the game, Isn't it?

Bidoof calm down, it's okay. We're having fun talking about AC. You can too! Tell us what you think should be in the shopping district. That's what we're talking about and it's okay if it's in more than one place. We're enjoying our selves and it's fun. We're excited about this game and we're talking about it how we like. So calm down. Share with us, be apart of this thread.
You don't have to be a downer all the time. You're like the drunk guy at the aa meeting. It doesn't have to be this way.

i'm having more fun correcting your grammar and spelling. Btw I fixed it up, take notes and next time you decide to make a smart ass paragraph, refer to this post and lets hope you can write it better next time.

Anyway, I'm not even mad. I'm only saying that there's already a thread discussing this, and this forum gets enough spam as is. And we don't need another thread adding to something we already have.

Last edited:
As long as it is on topic for this forum, I do not feel that any of this is spam. It often bothers me that some people will complain when old threads are revived or if multiple threads on the same topic is made. Some seem to act like this is their personal forum and they make the rules, when all of that type communication should come from the moderators. If they do not have a problem with a post, then no one else should either. Personally, I agree with RoosterintheButt...relax and enjoy the conversation, instead of slamming every newbie. It is no wonder this forum is dying...I hesitate to post half the time because I do not want to be blasted the way some others have been. I also understand that not everyone has the impeccable grammar abilities that I do, and therefore I also take that into stride, instead of belittling those people.

I understand that this is off topic, but I have been longing to say it for a long time. I apologize to the remainder of the forum for doing so, but I feel it is something that needed to be put forth.

Bidoof shut up. You talk about spam and yet you continue to post complaining about things without reporting them. The thread is fine, now stop. You've been on thin ice plenty of times, I'd of thought you'd understand talking to others in such a manner by now.

Oh and if you're going to correct someone, don't then go on to use "i's". "i's" isn't at all grammatically correct, not to mention it's not capitalised, so I think it's you that needs to make notes.

As long as it is on topic for this forum, I do not feel that any of this is spam. It often bothers me that some people will complain when old threads are revived or if multiple threads on the same topic is made. Some seem to act like this is their personal forum and they make the rules, when all of that type communication should come from the moderators. If they do not have a problem with a post, then no one else should either. Personally, I agree with RoosterintheButt...relax and enjoy the conversation, instead of slamming every newbie. It is no wonder this forum is dying...I hesitate to post half the time because I do not want to be blasted the way some others have been. I also understand that not everyone has the impeccable grammar abilities that I do, and therefore I also take that into stride, instead of belittling those people.

I understand that this is off topic, but I have been longing to say it for a long time. I apologize to the remainder of the forum for doing so, but I feel it is something that needed to be put forth.

Ahh i understand, i try my best not to be mean to anyone, i have a feeling its failing though...
13284109471228180.gif
The only problem is that when people revive old threads it's that they push other "active threads" down and when people create a new thread that someone has already created it kinda spams the forum and makes it a little harder to navigate around, but other than that i agree.

On topic.
For the Shopping mall i hope they have a food store/restaurant.
If there is no cooking then they need to add more food.

So if it's a active thread, let it be. Let's all post lets have fun. That's why we're here.
If it is a dying thread let it be. I don't need to search threw old threads to figure out where it needs to be when it's on topic of this one. I'm excited about this game, it's all I got right now. I have no other games, not even phone games. This is it... It's not even out yet. I have to hide at work and home just to post on here so it means a lot to me. It just depressing when someone is so down on something that brings others so much joy.

Thanks for accepting my friend request bidoof by the way.

On topic.
In the old shopping area, they had the movie theater that you could learn new emotions on. It would be nice if it had real movies too.

Last edited:
So if it's a active thread, let it be. Let's all post lets have fun. That's why we're here.
If it is a dying thread let it be. I don't need to search threw old threads to figure out where it needs to be when it's on topic of this one. I'm excited about this game, it's all I got right now. I have no other games, not even phone games. This is it... It's not even out yet. I have to hide at work and home just to post on here so it means a lot to me. It just depressing when someone is so down on something that brings others so much joy.

Thanks for accepting my friend request bidoof by the way.

On topic.
In the old shopping area, they had the movie theater that you could learn new emotions on. It would be nice if it had real movies too.

Yes! i agree with all of this, "including the ideas!" They also need to add more emotes

I just really hope Redd comes back. I really enjoyed collecting the paintings and even thought it was frustrating when getting a forgery it was really exciting when I got a genuine painting to add to my collection.

I also hope for a lot of new shops as well. Just having The same ones would be kind of disappointing!

and also, the fortune cat (her name escapes me, I think it was katrina?) I liked her town charms a lot.

Same here!! i also want redd to return... i never did get to finish my painting collection, and it was almost done too!. And yeah her name is Katrina!

I don't think Redd will be left out of this one. Not only does he sell paintings, but he also has super rare items like the white katana and the robo lamp.

I don't think their going to remove any of those special characters. Who know maybe they will but i don't think so.

Special characters won't be left out. Other than Tortimer, maybe. But I honestly have a feeling he'll be in the game to show you the ropes, or rival you as mayor from another town.

Back