• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shopping

Imbri

Resident Night Mare
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1856-7828-8669
Island
Deilf Isle
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Strawberry Doll
Tortimer
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Pavé Pink Feather
Quiet day, for the most part. I've completed my town initiatives and bought up some items from the campground visitors. Yesterday, Wendell was in and I got his painting. I'm kind of disappointed that you can't hang it on the wall, but I've put it in the kitchen, and it does look nice.

Today is Franklin. I got all the food items from him. I figure I'll be able to get the furniture from him at Thanksgiving.

I ran into Midge first thing this morning, and she asked me to come over for a visit. The silly bird has two lovely floor lamps. I would have bought one, but I had sent a lovely tee to her last night, and the mail hadn't arrived yet. I wouldn't want her to lose both lamps. Later, I saw her and she had put the shirt on! It looks adorable on her, so I'm not upset, but now I have to figure out some way to get rid of one lamp.

I found a jacob's ladder and flat mushroom. The ladder was replanted in front of my house and the mushroom is now in the upper left secret forest area.

I took down several trees around the fountain. It opens it up and makes it look more like a village square. The picnic blanket is there, as well as a fairy tale bench in the bend of the river, so it makes a nice spot to hang out.

Looking at all the bushes I have planted, I'm thinking that I might pull a lot of them out, after the paths are established. It'll open the town up, and I would like to have it look bigger. I'll leave a few, so that you can see where paths should be, or to mark certain areas off, but maybe lining things with flowers will work just as well.

Oh! So, I started playing again a few days after Dizzy's birthday. I felt bad for missing it, so I sent him a belated birthday letter and a track set. The silly boy wrote me back that he loves birthday presents and gave me a gift. I guess the word "birthday" triggered it? Just one more reason to love that little elephant.

Hazel's birthday at the end of August is next. I've plenty of time to find something nice for her.

I found a lost book, and of course had to go through every villager to find the correct owner. It ended up belonging to Bonbon. She was glad to get it back and gave me a citrus tee. Not my taste, so I sold it to Reese.

I'm done with chores for the day, so time to sack out in my backyard hammock. I've got a bit of a tan and would like to keep it, at least for a little while.

Back