• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Short or Tall Character?

I prefer tall, I've gotten used to them now after seeing all the videos. I like being able to wear long-sleeves and shorts or pants.

The short ones are really cute but, now I'm so used to the tall ones and all their possibilities that I prefer them.

When I saw the first trailer I was so weirded out by the tall characters. It looked so wrong before, but it's grown on me though. I like both, but obviously I would prefer the taller characters because of the customization options

As with everyone else, I'm very happy with the tall characters now. They've certainly grown on me.

Tall. As cute as the short characters were, the tall characters look more alive. Plus, the tall characters seem more fitting to be mayors.

I wasn't sure at first if I liked the taller ones. Looked a bit odd to me after I saw one standing in front of a shorter animal and having to look down at them to talk. I was so used to them all being at eye level with the cuter child-sized players than with the almost teen-sized ones.
After watching a few videos however my mind clicked in, saying it made more sense them being taller than the smaller animals. I'd also gotten used to them, too, by that point.
I can't say I like or dislike either form. They're both pretty cute in their own ways.

I'm really liking the tall look. I never noticed how stubby and awkward the short characters looked before.

I enjoy drawing the taller ones! And they look better. I knew everyone would get used it it :p

Just imagine if they still had the short models and they left out so many customization options!

Being in the EU I haven't yet played but after reading all your comments, I feel I'd use the tall for fashion purposes but is I was making my character look how I do it would be short -.-

Back